What are you listening to now - No. 8 🎵🎻🎶🎼🎸

Remove this Banner Ad

Peaches en Regalia is still one of the most brilliant batshit pieces, (amongst a myriad of Zappa), of music I've heard.

Had a zappa day at work. Peaches III is on the list. Big zappa fan myself such a genius

Had one of those great days today, mate of mine Jamie Thomas, played a few games for Centrals in the SANFL, reckons he's a legend, his son Paul mind you has captained the club to 15 premierships, won god-knows how many best & fairests, and will have a statue in his name, unless the Snowtown boys steal it..............by 3 pm old Jamie was pumping goals from centre half back......

As the beer flowed......all the old bands flowed back.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put your children to bed, and let your inner demons eat the s**t out of you from the inside out.

We’ve heard the basic approach before in various ways, from the symphonic black metal of Dimmu Borgir to the outlandish gothic splendour of Cradle Of Filth to the technical wizardry of Wintersun. Whatever one may think of those bands, they all helped change the way we categorise our metal by pushing stylistic boundaries, and so does Hollow – by combining all of the above without a single care as to how it’s labeled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back