Multiplat Trials Fusion

Remove this Banner Ad

5.1GB download.

uPlay worked fine for me, in terms of unlocking the shitty rewards anyway. Did have an issue with stuff saving after every level, had to hit circle to cancel it I assume before anything could be continued.

Can you download half now and half later on PS4? I'm still dealing with crappy caps.

Does it let you use aus credit card on US store or did you buy psn cards on ebay?
I use Amazon Digital, you dont have to pay the "activation" fees that other websites charge. You can use your credit card but you just need an American address. I have 2 Amazon accounts, one with my home adress and the other is for my digital s**t that has a made up American address (just use a address that doesn't have sales tax like oregon, i used a portland address)

Only have sacka's ghost to compete against at the moment (so yeah, can others on PS4 buy it so I can beat you too? ;)) but * I love beating his ghost. :D

Will often replay levels just to sneak past it. ;)

Only have sacka's ghost to compete against at the moment (so yeah, can others on PS4 buy it so I can beat you too? ;)) but **** I love beating his ghost. :D

Will often replay levels just to sneak past it. ;)
Hahaha that ghost is my 9 yo sons, you may need a little more practice there buddy.

Just played some of the closed beta, PC options are vastly improved and I was running at a solid 60 with no drops on max settings. Extremely pleased after Evolutions was less than fantastic.

Hahaha that ghost is my 9 yo sons, you may need a little more practice there buddy.
I guess I like beating 9yo's. ;)

As for the game, I thought the price was steep, but this is well worth it. The game looks gorgeous, plays fantastically and is that perfect level of frustratingly hard but rewarding when you 'get it'. Also some decent comedy elements scattered throughout.

As for the game, I thought the price was steep, but this is well worth it. The game looks gorgeous, plays fantastically and is that perfect level of frustratingly hard but rewarding when you 'get it'. Also some decent comedy elements scattered throughout.

Only have to look at the last game to know that! Probably my 3rd most played 360 game behind Spelunky and Dark Souls.

Only have to look at the last game to know that! Probably my 3rd most played 360 game behind Spelunky and Dark Souls.
Yeah, this is my first Trials experience due to the exclusivity not allowing me the chance to get it previously.

But really enjoying it. Not a huge fan of the changing up levels making much of them a trial and error experience, but that's kinda the name of the game anyway.

The level design is quite outstanding still though. Don't know how the trick system will go, feels a little forced and dopey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not getting this for $30, too expensive. Also comes without multiplayer. I'll pick it up once Multiplayer is added, hopefully they drop the price as well.

Only $20 digitally, and well worth it. If you have Evolutions and don't particularly love it then I guess that's fine.
$20 Digitally? I swear I saw it was 30 on XB1, will look again

$29.55 on the XB1 au store. Is that the same price as the PS4 au store, but only $20 on the PS4 US store?

Not a big fan of the tracks on Rainforest Rumble.

Swamp Crash can go die in a fire and so can Tropic Storm. Two downright horrible tracks.

I'd say about an 8.25 out of 10 for me.
Positives:
Super fun tracks
Loving the 3 challenges on each track, makes for more replayability
I actually don't mind the futuristic
Lots of new track creator stuff
Negatives:
To many graphics glitches in track creator for XB1, lucky it's not actual gameplay.
Track Central is really strange now, can't actually download tracks and keep them, you play them off track central like a YouTube video.
Hardly any wooden items in track creator.

$29.95 is pretty good for me for an Xbox One game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back