Multiplat Trials Fusion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 28, 2000
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
I'm sure I remember this being discussed, but I couldn't find a thread on it so it must have been in the E3 thread.

Anyway, love the Trials games and this looks like another great one.

Out April 16.

Trials Evolution was awesome, so very keen for this. Hopefully the PC version is much better than last port.
From all reports the PC version is already stable, so it's likely going to be fine.

Very much keen to get this, was the one series that I've never been able to play as it was a 360 exclusive, now that it's on PS4 I will definitely be grabbing it and getting addicted no doubt!

Very much keen to get this, was the one series that I've never been able to play as it was a 360 exclusive, now that it's on PS4 I will definitely be grabbing it and getting addicted no doubt!

Thank god for that. In the same boat as you. Always wanted to play it, played a bit on PC but was always upset it wasn't on ps. :(

From all reports the PC version is already stable, so it's likely going to be fine.

Same here, very excited it's coming to PS4. The only thing I'm a little worried about is the $60 price-tag; I know thhe digital version is slightly cheaper, but does the inclusion of a Season Pass justify the $60? Not sure, but is likely gonna be a cracker.

40 bucks for game + season pass on steam... Absolutely adore trials but might just stick with the $20 base game and pick up the season pass in an inevitable sale.

40 bucks for game + season pass on steam... Absolutely adore trials but might just stick with the $20 base game and pick up the season pass in an inevitable sale.

I might do the same, just buy base game and worry about the pass later. The only reason I'm not, and haven't, gotten Trials before on PC is the MP sessions with friends and family in the same room, so that's the only reason I'll go PS4.

Anyone playing on PS4? Just grabbed it and is downloading now, will give it a run later tonight.

What's the point of uplay when you can't even log into it.

As for the game, I like it. I just don't like it as much as HD and evolution. I do like how pretty it is, and the bikes still handle well. The rumble triggers work well with it too.
I have had problems with times uploading and not registering on the leaderboards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair bit on the pricey end of downloadable titles, but I grabbed it as I have always loved the look of these games.

Didn't get the deluxe edition though, doesn't seem like you're really getting that good of a deal anyway. Surprised that a season pass can be the same price as the game you're buying too, that doesn't quite make sense.

Only a couple of levels in, but I like the feel. Hopefully the challenge is there and I can be decent enough to actually get through those difficult and frustrating levels too!

Been hearing a lot of issues with Uplay, please Ubisoft, hurry up and let that shite die.

In terms of the digital download, can anyone confirm the size of the install? Would rather pay $30 digital than $60 retail (I know the retail version has the season pass).

Yea I can handle $20 but anything over that I might of held off. I enjoyed them on the 360 so had to get this to see how it went.

Been hearing a lot of issues with Uplay, please Ubisoft, hurry up and let that shite die.

In terms of the digital download, can anyone confirm the size of the install? Would rather pay $30 digital than $60 retail (I know the retail version has the season pass).
5.1GB download.

uPlay worked fine for me, in terms of unlocking the shitty rewards anyway. Did have an issue with stuff saving after every level, had to hit circle to cancel it I assume before anything could be continued.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back