Game True or false?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, true.

Was advised later by a police officer that I sat on a seat and smoked one cigarette after another staring straight across the tracks, made no eye contact with anyone just stared straight through and said nothing for about 1 hour until it started to rain.
Terrible experience. Dealing with the dead in those circumstances are never nice. I am a volunteer firey, so I've had do deal with much death. No matter how much it happens, it's never nice.

SO sorry that you had that awful experience :(
Thanks. Whilst the brain is good at surpressing images of the actual incident, still remember all to well my clothes. Worst is that some people just can't accept how much it completely f*cks with your life when you are 20, spent next 5 years as a chronic alcoholic drinking 20-30 pots a day and was nothing for me to knock over a slab on a Friday or Satruday night at a party.

True or False

A young up and coming rapper in America tweeted "Drunk driving at 150mph. YOLO" before crashing the car and dying.
True. And I laughed at it, he was asking for it.

I damn well hope it's true.

yepp true. heres the article

A promising young rapper used his Twitter account to boast about speeding and drink driving - even tweeting 'YOLO' (the acronym for You Only Live Once) - moments before the car hit a wall in Ontario, Canada, killing everyone inside.

Ervin McKinness, 21, was one of five men all in their early twenties killed in the suburban crash just after 1am over Labor Day weekend.

A Twitter account linked to the Southern California rapper, known as 'Inkyy' and 'Jew'elz', contained a tweet at 1.19am on September 2 that read: 'Drunk af going 120 drifting corners #F***It. YOLO.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...weets-YOLO-moments-dying-fiery-DUI-crash.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

False.
Who has a girlfriend aged 12?
I had one aged 11. It happens a fair bit. Never kissed her or anything though.
Yes, true.
Was advised later by a police officer that I sat on a seat and smoked one cigarette after another staring straight across the tracks, made no eye contact with anyone just stared straight through and said nothing for about 1 hour until it started to rain.
Wow what a horrible thing to have happen to you.

True or false? Apples are better than caffeine in the morning to wake a person up
True. I don't know!

One time in year 9 at school the teacher was telling a flog off for not focusing, so I said a little too loudly, "He is probably masturbating." Well it turned out he was sitting near my crush and she looked around as if I was a disgusting flog. Felt so guilty, I had to make it up. Luckily she forgot about it pretty quick haha.

When holidaying in the Gold Coast as a kid, was swept out to sea and had to be rescued by a surfer after almost drowning.

True or False.

When holidaying in the Gold Coast as a kid, was swept out to sea and had to be rescued by a surfer after almost drowning.

True or False.
True.

Jeez, that would've been terrifying!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back