Autopsy Hawks vs The Crow Throws - and boy did they throw the thing tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations tonight guys.

You were far too good, far too skillful, far too aggressive.

Good luck for the rest of the year

Great effort tonight it was an even performance across the board, I thought everyone stood up - even the perennial whipping boys Schoenmakers and Duryea. I thought McEvoy and Ceglar were outstanding tonight.

We came.
They threw.
We conquered.

Geno-Smith-Jets-Win.jpg

An Adelaide midfielder handballing early in the second quarter.

(oy wrong QB, grizzlym)

The Jets don't throw :confused:

Gutsy win! Thought our lesser lights- Spangher, Schoey, Langers, Simpkin, Ceglar, Litherland (and did I mention Schoey) were amazing.

Litherland gave All Australian Eddie a bath! Duryea was patchy but did some really good things

Mitchell, Lewis, Hodge and Smith all played well through the middle and Gunston and Bruest were class up forward.

Big Boy was BIG tonight. He and Ceglar were a excellent.

Shame we let them get back to 2 goals but rapt to get the win. Bring on the Shitney Stains.

Good win - wasn't confident
Showed glimpses of September but still some patches where we drop right off
I'm not going to criticise, did that in the game day thread - there are a couple who I think are really going to struggle to keep their spot IMO

Gunners was good in the first half
Mitch was good - got hammered by crows and umps
Shoey, gus and spang were great down back
Like ceglars in this team - doesn't deserve to lose his spot

Now if blues could perform a miracle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger best on

McEvoy brilliant

Langford = junior Kennedy

Schoey finally

Ruffy a concern ( deliver sauce)

Ceglar wow

I feel like this consolidated us and I'm far more confident going in against the COLAS

This may be unpopular but Mitchell needs to pull his head in. Mouthing players and back chatting umpires; yes you got a rough run today but you're it helping your cause by complaining about it.

Popular opinion, Litherland is sensational.

Unpopular opinion, I want Suckling out of our team.

Too happy to knit pick tonight's performance, solid team effort, rest up and let the rest of the competition know we are THE MIGHTY FIGHTING HAWKS!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back