AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

I put Josh Kennedy for Brownlow , Sydney Premiers and Buddy to be the coleman winner. The odds were $28.88 so I chucked $30 on if I win I get $866.40.

Kennedy will be up there. Fyfe (suspended) , Ablett (Injured for the season) , Stevie J (Suspended) Pendlebury (Maybe the one to beat him)
Coleman (To be honest it's out of Schultz and Buddy) Buddy is having a very good couple of weeks, while Port are facing harder opponents will that stop Schultz's Coleman chances?)
Sydney have won 12 straight , there whole team is very good nearly unstoppable. The only team I can see them losing the flag to is Hawthorn.

Still , you guys have won 12 in a row? Your midfield is gelling together , your defence is top notch and Franklin is in real form at the moment.

Surely they will drop one eventually, wouldn't be surprised to see the Hawks gets up.

Not sure about WCE/Richmond yet, really hard game to pick.
I noticed Richmond game them a touch up in Perth last season and are in decent form atm.

Anyone know the expected ins & outs for both sides?

Surely they will drop one eventually, wouldn't be surprised to see the Hawks gets up.

Not sure about WCE/Richmond yet, really hard game to pick.
I noticed Richmond game them a touch up in Perth last season and are in decent form atm.

Anyone know the expected ins & outs for both sides?

Are you going to bet with Brisbane? $2.65 is hard to pass up imo

Are you going to bet with Brisbane? $2.65 is hard to pass up imo

Another tricky one, Brisbane could win if their small forwards can get in on the goals.
No Ablett helps them alot as well.
However the Suns still have alot of class and some good tall forwards.
I could see a narrow Lions win or even a big Suns win.

Another tricky one, Brisbane could win if their small forwards can get in on the goals.
No Ablett helps them alot as well.
However the Suns still have alot of class and some good tall forwards.
I could see a narrow Lions win or even a big Suns win.

They have Rockliff back which is massive. Lions haven't done that bad in last few weeks. Lions still have class in Zorko , Rockliff, Aish , Mayes etc. The suns players look tired in there last couple of games.

They have Rockliff back which is massive. Lions haven't done that bad in last few weeks. Lions still have class in Zorko , Rockliff, Aish , Mayes etc. The suns players look tired in there last couple of games.

Yeah true, might be worth a punt with the sportsbet promo.
2.80 on there btw

Some teams don't respond well the week after their bye, still in holiday mode or something.

Bris/GC U177.5

I had posted this bet before I even knew the weather, as it was based on my data. Just checked out underground weather, looks like there's an 80 percent chance of a storm and rain Saturday afternoon/evening in Brisbane. Makes the under play even stronger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All games could go either way IMO. ATM i like Sydney, Adelaide and West Coast quite a bit. Less confident on the eagles. Just hard to see a team like tigers who cant make the finals travel to perth and turn up to play. Having said that Deledio, Cotch and Martin ect will have a field day in the middle with eagles not tagging

All games could go either way IMO. ATM i like Sydney, Adelaide and West Coast quite a bit. Less confident on the eagles. Just hard to see a team like tigers who cant make the finals travel to perth and turn up to play. Having said that Deledio, Cotch and Martin ect will have a field day in the middle with eagles not tagging

They might come all out for Dean Cox though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back