Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at the point where I dont want to burn out playing 'Old Russia' before the full release, given I assume I will have to re-do everything again? But it is still fun so want to make the most of the last few days!!!

That's what I'm thinking. Remember though we have a month break after this so make the most of it (That's what in telling myself.)

Not a fan of the game?
I maxed out my Titan and grinded cash for a better bike so I like it enough. I preordered the deluxe edition for what it's worth.

Sometimes you just hit a brick wall in terms of motivation. I think if I leave the game alone until the official release I'll be ready to go.

I maxed out my Titan and grinded cash for a better bike so I like it enough. I preordered the deluxe edition for what it's worth.

Sometimes you just hit a brick wall in terms of motivation. I think if I leave the game alone until the official release I'll be ready to go.

Yeah i know what your mean, i just wanted the beta to test the game to see if its worth a purchase, ive got all the info i need. Its amazing how much time people have sunk into this game already though. Some people have sunk around 50 hours into it this past week, and its just one slice of the game.

I dont really game enough to get burn out, so ill play a bit each night this week and then wait until launch, can see this one lasting me awhile

I know it has 'The Moon', but does it have locations in the full version other than Earth? I thought I read somewhere about Mars as well? I am also assuming different cities/areas on Earth will be in the full release.

I know it has 'The Moon', but does it have locations in the full version other than Earth? I thought I read somewhere about Mars as well? I am also assuming different cities/areas on Earth will be in the full release.

Mars, Earth, Moon, venus and a place called "the reef". with both mercury and a moon of jupiter mentioned in development that we havnt heard much else of those.

Earth was mentioned as aving a ruined chicago aswell so possible other zones on each planet. Bit mysterious atm

Yeah i know what your mean, i just wanted the beta to test the game to see if its worth a purchase, ive got all the info i need. Its amazing how much time people have sunk into this game already though. Some people have sunk around 50 hours into it this past week, and its just one slice of the game.

I dont really game enough to get burn out, so ill play a bit each night this week and then wait until launch, can see this one lasting me awhile
That might be the way I need to go. Get to level 5 in one day because that's easy enough. Leave until the next day. Get back to level 8 in my next session. Maybe leave for a week to keep it fresh and the anticipation high. I've got tons of unfinished games anyway.

Figured as much, I have concerns that this game could get boring rather quickly. I hope they have heaps of ways to keep it fresh.

There is only so much dancing in odd spots I can do.

Best part is your character carries across games so its likea journey.

Hell im impressed that i can play on my xbox one at home, and then go round to a mates place who still has a 360 and just continue to play my char there, and move back and forth. No transfering of data or anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's one feature I wish they had. You can't pause an MMO and sometimes you can't just go back to orbit. If you could have a message bubble above your head stating you'll be away for a few minutes that'd be golden. I was invited to a team and had to duck out to the toilet for five minutes. Didn't really have the time to send a message, if you know what I mean.

Yeah it has all of the planets in the full version.

The second multiplayer map is on Venus and they have been sporadically unlocking a Mars map as well which is nice.

What exactly does the 10 year project involve?

It will be interesting to see how this game unfolds, and right now the Destiny team is keeping things pretty well secret in regard to this (which aint a bad thing). I would think though that it would have expansions that besides having extra missions/maps etc... it would include a expanded levelling up (say 20 more character levels), with extra weapons and abilities, expanded multiplayer, and hopefully more classes. I see great potential in this game...lets just hope they pull it off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back