AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

3U Deledio >90.5DT @1.87 (lUX)
WCE dont really tag. Deledio is a much better DT scorer than a 90 scorer.

2U J.Riewoldt <2.5 Goals @1.72 (Lux)
Mckenzie

1U Priddis 27+ Disposals @1.87 (Lux)
Avgs 28.2 and tiggies dont tag. Boak had 39 against them in a loss the week before.
1U Priddis >102.5 DT @1.87 (TAB)
Same as above has gone over 9/16 and should benefit against Richmond
1U Cotchin over Priddis disp @2.25 (TAB)
Think i will get one of the over 2 odds in disposals, also counteracts the above a bit

1U Shuey >88.5 DT @1.87 (Lux)
Should benefit from no tag and usually is a better DT scorer than this line

1U Burgoyne <85.5 DT @1.87 (Lux)
Has gone under 6 out of last 7 vs Sydney makes it tough

1U Hanley >92.5 DT @1.87 (Lux)
GC dont tag which benefits, can get his line at 99.5 elsewhere. When not tagged has cleared in all of his last 6.
1U Hanley over Swallow disp @2.50 (TAB)
Really like the value

1U Prestia >99.5 DT @1.87 (Bet365)
Plays Brisbane who dont tag and hes avg 102+

2U Beams over 100.5 DT @1.87 (Lux)
Adel have no taggers and hes gone over 10/15 this year and avgs 108+
2U Pendles over Beams @1.88 (Sportsbet)
Dont think i can lose both bets but maybe still win both.

3U B.Crouch over Douglas DT @1.72
Has gone 96,87,101 and 107 with a 40 disposal game last time vs hawks. Douglas highest score for the year is 107 and highest in last 7 is just 80.

Last edited:

2U WB 18.5+ @ 1.93
1.5U Bontempelli 2 or more goals @ 4.50

1U Bontempelli 3 or more goals @ 17

1U Tunbridge 2 or more goals at @ 10.00 (bet365). Only his 3rd game of the season. Kicked 3 behinds last round, worth a chance here at home.

RTD 2-1 +6.1

Agree with some of Keystone's from above which is always good to see!

3 units Cotchin Over 99.5 DT @ $1.87 (TAB)

Averaging 105 in what has been a somewhat average season for Cotchin but he has come to lift in the last month or so. Has covered this all of the last 5 weeks and was about 50/50 before that. His line has been as high as 110 in recent rounds and was expecting to see 106-108ish based on recent form.

2 units Priddis Over 102.5 DT @ $1.87 (TAB)
Averaging 106 and has scored 97+ in 14/16 games and has been his usual consistent self. Line is 106 elsewhere which is what I was expecting as I have seen as high as 111.5 in recent weeks (was actually on the under then however).

2 units Hanley Over 92.5 DT @ $1.87 (Luxbet)
Averaging 92 but generally goes over when not tagged and under when tagged. Has covered in 4 of last 6 at an average of 97. The 2 poor scores were a 47 Crowley tag and 67 in his last game against the Eagles which I don't think he was actually tagged. Playing against a lackluster Suns who I don't think tag (?) I wouldn't be suprised to see him pump out a 130.

2 units Prestia Over 100.5 DT @ $1.87 (Sportsbet)
Has struggled in the last 3 games but went over this the 5 before that and is averaging 102 for the year. Like taking ball magnets against the Lions midfield as they leak points.

2 units Burgoyne Under 85.5 DT @ $1.87 (Luxbet)
Has scored under 92.5 in 13/16 and has gone under this in 6 of last 7 with the one over being just 87. Tough against the Swans as well.

Tempted to taking Pendles over Beams as their Lux lines are 109 and 100 but don't really like those type of matchups. Beams overs already into 1.55 so not really worth it when he has gone under in 4 of last 5. Was going to take Crouch over Douglas too but that's already 1.45

Lyyynnnchy im worried about Richmond the most for you. Cant see there head being in the game for any purposes. A game im going to avoid betting wise i think though.
You could have said the same thing about richmond so previous 3 games. Plenty to play for for all teams around that 10 to 12 mark IMO. A pick 2 back from where you would have been picking makes very little difference however 2 or 3 wins can be invaluable

You could have said the same thing about richmond so previous 3 games. Plenty to play for for all teams around that 10 to 12 mark IMO. A pick 2 back from where you would have been picking makes very little difference however 2 or 3 wins can be invaluable
Maybe but i see some fairly large differences.

All those games were at home in Melbourne against 2 non vic sides and 2 very poor sides. Coxys announcement seem to be helping lately with teams to just have that little more inspiration.

Its a really tough game to predict. FWIW im tipping the eagles however the value for me is certainly with the tigers, so im going to avoid.

Also i didnt see them against the saints but they kicked away late didnt they and wasnt a massive win and Brisbane performed better but just had no forwards against them. They were good against Port though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe but i see some fairly large differences.

All those games were at home in Melbourne against 2 non vic sides and 2 very poor sides. Coxys announcement seem to be helping lately with teams to just have that little more inspiration.

Its a really tough game to predict. FWIW im tipping the eagles however the value for me is certainly with the tigers, so im going to avoid.

Also i didnt see them against the saints but they kicked away late didnt they and wasnt a massive win and Brisbane performed better but just had no forwards against them. They were good against Port though.

West Coast have always been a poor milestone/retirement team. Whoosh was all about the "why would you get up for this game and not others". May be different with Simpson but with players like Butler, Tunbridge, Butler, McGinnity, Smith we're a poor team

Lyyynnnchy im worried about Richmond the most for you. Cant see there head being in the game for any purposes. A game im going to avoid betting wise i think though.

I agree, I think at home West Coast will be to strong and there is the Dean Cox factor.
They have named a good side as well, while Richmond are missing a couple of their best 22.

West Coast have always been a poor milestone/retirement team. Whoosh was all about the "why would you get up for this game and not others". May be different with Simpson but with players like Butler, Tunbridge, Butler, McGinnity, Smith we're a poor team
Interesting, I have had the Tigers tipped all fortnight but the bloody retirement is the only thing making me second guess.

They don't seem like the most sentimental team as you say and Tigers odds sure look juicy especially with Sportsbet.

Good luck with the bet mate!

Adding Hawthorn SU 2.05 2u (sportsbet promo)

Edit: Brisbane SU 2.7 2u (sportsbet promo) and Collingwood SU 1.78 2u (sportsbet promo)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back