AFL Micro-Figurines 2014 (Sold at Coles)

Remove this Banner Ad

parano1a

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Is anyone collecting the Micro-Figurine series that are sold for $2 at Coles (supermarkets and petrol stations)? They are the same size as (and compatible with) Lego men.

I keep getting doubles of Trent Cotchin and Drew Petrie...

I got the album for them, too, however, once you get the five Brownlow players in their alloted slots, plus the 30 players, there are still five rows left vacant in the album.

Would there be a second issue lot of more players late this year, to fill those gaps in the album?

Ok, so I also noticed one J. Brown (Lions) depicted as a lego character on the back of the album. The only current Brisbane player depicted is Daniel Rich, so whether Brown's appearance means there's more to come or a mistake, remains to be seen.

I got the album for them, too, however, once you get the five Brownlow players in their alloted slots, plus the 30 players, there are still five rows left vacant in the album.

Would there be a second issue lot of more players late this year, to fill those gaps in the album?
Possibly - I've been filling it with the inevitable doubles/triples...

Is anyone collecting the Micro-Figurine series that are sold for $2 at Coles (supermarkets and petrol stations)? They are the same size as (and compatible with) Lego men.

I keep getting doubles of Trent Cotchin and Drew Petrie...
Yes, me too. I'd be happy to swap one of my spares (I have a spare Dane Swan if you don't have him yet) for one of your Cotchins.

Have spares of: Patton, Rich, Swan (regular), Ballantyne, Pavlich, Boak, Naitanui and Ablett (regular).

Need: Dangerfield, Judd, Pendlebury, Heppell, Watson, Selwood, Rioli, J.Riewoldt, Cotchin, Montagna, Goodes, Griffen and Boyd. Also need Goodes, Judd, Watson and Swan in Brownlow figurines.

Ok, so I also noticed one J. Brown (Lions) depicted as a lego character on the back of the album. The only current Brisbane player depicted is Daniel Rich, so whether Brown's appearance means there's more to come or a mistake, remains to be seen.

There is definitely going to be a second series of these. Huge success.

OK, I only need one figure to complete the regular set - Cyril Rioli. If anyone has him spare I have many spares I'd be happy to trade: Rich, Judd, Swan, Cox, Naitanui, N.Riewoldt, Montagna, Hawkins, Selwood, Petrie, Wells, Cotchin, Griffen, N.Jones

Hey guys am having trouble getting the Brownlow figurines!!! Am after Goodes and Swan (Brownlows) have many common figures and heaps of puzzle piece if anyone can help I'd be greatly appreciative :) Thank you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys am having trouble getting the Brownlow figurines!!! Am after Goodes and Swan (Brownlows) have many common figures and heaps of puzzle piece if anyone can help I'd be greatly appreciative :) Thank you
Don't have any Brownlow swaps unfortunately. eBay is your best bet there, though they are still selling for at least $20 each.
Still need Brownlows of Judd and Swan, plus Watson (common) and piece 41, have plenty of swaps of commons and jigsaws too.

Don't have any Brownlow swaps unfortunately. eBay is your best bet there, though they are still selling for at least $20 each.
Still need Brownlows of Judd and Swan, plus Watson (common) and piece 41, have plenty of swaps of commons and jigsaws too.
Yeah I've checked eBay and they're going for upwards of $20 Most expensive I saw was $50+ Not willing to pay that much.
If I have Watson and piece 41 l'll let ya know Am happy to post :)

Yeah I've checked eBay and they're going for upwards of $20 Most expensive I saw was $50+ Not willing to pay that much.
If I have Watson and piece 41 l'll let ya know Am happy to post :)
Yeah The Swan one in particular is like gold ATM.
Cheers, let me know how much for Watson and 41.

God damn these things! If anyone's up for a trade...

Need: Pendlebury, Ballantyne, Montagna, Goodes, Cox, Boyd + all Brownlow winners except Swan + jigsaw pieces 21 & 26
Spare (no Brownlows): Betts, Dangerfield, Rich, Judd, Swan, Watson, Hawkins, Selwood, Rioli, Jones, Trengove, Boak, Cotchin, J.Riewoldt, Naitanui, Griffen

God damn these things! If anyone's up for a trade...

Need: Pendlebury, Ballantyne, Montagna, Goodes, Cox, Boyd + all Brownlow winners except Swan + jigsaw pieces 21 & 26
Spare (no Brownlows): Betts, Dangerfield, Rich, Judd, Swan, Watson, Hawkins, Selwood, Rioli, Jones, Trengove, Boak, Cotchin, J.Riewoldt, Naitanui, Griffen
I'll see if I have any and let you know. I only need Brownlows now to finish my collection so I'd be happy to post at your cost?! :)

Need a Watson Brownlow, will trade Judd Brownlow or Goodes Brownlow...

Edit: Finished. Complete. Done. Over. The end.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back