Preview Round 22 Port Adelaide vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still waiting on something from left field, something Hinkley has had tucked away, but maybe i'm just hoping.... I think this week would be the week to wheel it out.... guess we will wait for selections.
If he has, then I hope it is wheeled out in the Grand Final.

Maybe I've just got a "glass half full" attitude here, but when Ken saying today that we've now got 41 out of 44 to choose from, I can't help thinking that things are starting to fall into place for a huge tilt at doing something special in September. Touch wood, we won't cop any more significant injuries: if everybody stays fit, I reckon a few other teams won't want to play us.

haha kenny calling out rucci to do the ice bucket challenge at the game friday night is great (sorry didn't really know where to post about it)

Had some unprecedented interest in mine and the wife's members guest passes this week. Allocation exhausted though. Need to get in early chumps!

(reference to our friends, not you lovely people looking for tickets xo)

Should be a cracker game.

Kerns dance after we win

VOj2o.gif

Last edited:
It does seem a strategy to kick it to a leading Schulz in the pocket and get him to fumble it over the line. Either that or he doesn't have clean hands...
. Definitely want to see a change of strategy bringing the ball in to our forwards. Getting fed up with our 'go to' person to centre the ball to our forwards is the boundary umpire :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MattThompson
Earlier today Mick Malthouse was talking about the prospect of Jeff Garlett earning a senior call up, now he's been charged by police.
20/08/2014 9:41 pm

MattThompson
Carlton says Garlett will not travel to Adelaide for game against Port.
20/08/2014 9:41 pm

No need for Impey to come in with Menzal and Garlett not playing.

Would like..
IN: Trengove
OUT: Young or Logan

Polec sub

Apparently HH is still in some doubt for Friday according to Hinkley.
Paint me not shocked. Most of our ankle injuries this year it's 'should come up', then they are out for 1 - 3 games. I'd have put it 70/30 after the GC game he wouldn't play and with Carlton's out's that's heading towards 80/20.

Our mids are not in smokin form apart from Gray, Boak and somewhat Hartlett. We cannot carry a free roaming Ebert who 1st can't get footy enough and 2nd poor disposal. Must step up soon. Wines also has been poor on disposal. Starts with a full team effort from our mids and we are facing a decent group of mid opponents this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back