Game Day AFL Round 23 - Collingwood vs Hawthorn Matchday Discussion (thread closed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love the Pies wish we could win but we are no chance we can't beat Hawthorn with our best 22

Exactly. If the best 22 can't beat them, then forgot our VFL side doing it.

Don't give me this "oh Hawforn are going to take it easy bullcrap". No they won't. We are going to get pummelled. Just remember, the BRions flogged us two weeks ago....the BRions.

Cloke isn't playing
There's a few not playing tonight for you guys. Seriously good luck. I don't think we'll drop this, but you never know.

One thing I do know, is what its like when you have unplayable wounded all over the club , its damned unfair.

But the future looks good for the Pies, some great young players for next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a little blood rush watching that Pendles segment. What a champ

Love the Pies wish we could win but we are no chance we can't beat Hawthorn with our best 22

This - We can't get over them when our team isn't injury plagued. Without Cloke, Elliott, Swan, Beams, Reid, Adams, Brown etc etc etc we are no chance.
Support them & cheer them on sure. But don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Just looking forward to a free to air game, hope they have a crack going to be a long 6 months...

Laying on the couch, sick as a dog, can't move the body as it hurts, mind wants to be feeling the chillness of the McG air but alas not to be.

Win, lose or draw I'll be here backing the pies. Young team, let's not expect the world of these boys, yet.

Go pies, love you long time.

I want to see our young players play well.
I want to see us put up a fight.
Winning and finals would be a bonus but realistically this is the Collingwood reserves against a team that regularly defeats the Collingwood seniors.

There is always hope... we'll see what we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back