Alien/UFO Has anyone else on here seen a UFO?

Remove this Banner Ad

I was camping last week end, laying back in my chair admiring the stars. I noticed a shooting star, so just tracked it, all of a sudden it took 90 degree turn traveled a bit then disappeared. It reappeared with a small flash and traveled for a few seconds in a different direction before disappearing. My wife was with me but didnt really see it because she didnt have her glasses on.

Cool. Any thoughts on what you think it was? Could it have been a few shooting stars? Or was there something that made you feel it was more?

One night I went out to my car to retrieve something from the boot and noticed something moving in the sky. It was travelling east to west. I noticed it because it was bright against the night sky. I kept watching it because I was trying to make out what it was. It appeared to be arrow head shaped. It had a silver metallic colour. It had a glow the way that metal glows when it's surrounded by light. It moved quickly but evenly, and was sort of gliding and there was no sound that I could hear. It appeared to be about 200 hundred feet up. It never changed course and moved west and disappeared behind some trees.

Several shooting stars is a chance, one to go one direction disappear, another to appear in that exact spot going a different direction. But the likelyhood would be extremely small.
I had another experience when I was at the drive in with my Mum nearly forty years ago. People were outside their cars pointing and looking up. We got out and had a look. There was a group of about six stars travelling in formation, which obviously weren't stars. In the paper on Monday it said UFO's sighted in Swan Hill, which is two hours away.

I was lucky enough to see an amazing shooting star. Very early one morning I saw a single light shoot up from the horizon very much like a sky rocket would to about half way to the top of the sky. There was no sound. Suddenly it exploded into about 10 smaller pieces that scattered off in all directions like it had hit something. But these pieces didn't travel in a linear arc, that is in the most direct path from point A to point B. What they did was seem to skim across the surface of something, in an arc. What it did was bring home to me the fact that we are all actually living under a dome of this protective atmosphere - that keeps out a lot of this space junk.

I was lucky enough to see an amazing shooting star. Very early one morning I saw a single light shoot up from the horizon very much like a sky rocket would to about half way to the top of the sky. There was no sound. Suddenly it exploded into about 10 smaller pieces that scattered off in all directions like it had hit something. But these pieces didn't travel in a linear arc, that is in the most direct path from point A to point B. What they did was seem to skim across the surface of something, in an arc. What it did was bring home to me the fact that we are all actually living under a dome of this protective atmosphere - that keeps out a lot of this space junk.

That's a pretty cool thing to see, must have been a good size meteor disintegrating in the atmosphere. I'm guessing Copeland probably saw something similar, maybe it was somehow deflected by the Earth's atmosphere?

About five years ago, I saw something I can only describe as definitely not a plane and definitely not a shooting star.

I was on my boat about a 9 pm at night, approx 2km offshore off Nullaki Point, (just outside Wilson Inlet, in Denmark. WA).

It was late summer and pretty clear night and heading back into shore when my brother in law saw something in the sky behind us. I killed the motor and for about five minutes we sat and watched this orange light literally bouncing up and down in all directions, before suddenly accelerating vertically upwards and out of sight before we could almost register it. I'm reluctant to come out and say yep 'that was a UFO' but as I said, I know it wasn't a plane, and shooting stars don't travel upwards back toward space (as far as I know).

Never reported it as it's a small town, but yeah, definitely saw something.

One night I went out to my car to retrieve something from the boot and noticed something moving in the sky. It was travelling east to west. I noticed it because it was bright against the night sky. I kept watching it because I was trying to make out what it was. It appeared to be arrow head shaped. It had a silver metallic colour. It had a glow the way that metal glows when it's surrounded by light. It moved quickly but evenly, and was sort of gliding and there was no sound that I could hear. It appeared to be about 200 hundred feet up. It never changed course and moved west and disappeared behind some trees.

sounds similar to woy woy lights, seen them a few times on long trips.

What are Woy Woy lights?

strange visual phenomena usually sighted near roads where there is (or should be) no light sources around.

Usually they appear as round globes or in an "Arrow" shape, they never have any accompanying sound and move in a single direction and "glow" rather then seem to be a light source.

They are considered a legit phenomena now days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there's more to the universe than we're being told about. We're definitely not alone, but with technology these days we'll start seeing more proof
There is also a problem with technology too. More people have video/cameras now, but its also relatively easy to manipulate these video/images so its easy for people to just dismiss them as being photoshop/video editing equivalent fakes. The more technology we get, the easier it is for them to be dismissed as fake. So while we might capture legitimate stuff, its going to get harder to be able to verify the legitimacy of it.

There is also a problem with technology too. More people have video/cameras now, but its also relatively easy to manipulate these video/images so its easy for people to just dismiss them as being photoshop/video editing equivalent fakes. The more technology we get, the easier it is for them to be dismissed as fake. So while we might capture legitimate stuff, its going to get harder to be able to verify the legitimacy of it.
Yes, there is a strong conviction by many people that they will only believe something if they actually see it with their own eyes.
Yet, as we know, magicians have been demonstrating for generations that the hand can be quicker than the eye.

Great thread.
Many years ago{im a prolific reader of phenomena}i started a conversation in the workshed about strange things.
Hardly anybody spoke up or joined a small conversation,After lunch people approached me singalary and wanted to relate "their story".
Its still amazes me how most people wont speak publicly about their sightings of such things.

yup
know of many truckies (thru work) that say bugger all in a group and laugh it off
get them one on one tho and they'll open up

as soon as 'it' does that 90 degree turn my ears and eyes prick up
see it do it multiple times and you wonder what the gov has and where its hiden
10% chance of anything 'sighted' being alien imo and more than likely tech we have already thats kept from the general population

(and no im not a non believer,,,far from it)

I myself see UFO's pretty much every night. You just have to look around and visualize the night sky to spot something out of the ordinary. Whether these lights/objects are outside of Earth is unknown but I always seem to spot something. It's not very hard actually. Yes I know people will say that they could be planes but these objects don't make a noise and at times show unusual flying, such as being stationary for a while and going backwards and I've spotted a few that would just shoot upwards.

Best book for aussie "ufos".
Lights over the southern skies.
No bs,just straight fact.
just checked the shelf as i thought i had it but i didnt
the one i was thinking of was "UFOs over The Southern Hemisphere, which i have in hard back
ill keep my eye out for the one you mentioned tho
cheers :)

I myself see UFO's pretty much every night. You just have to look around and visualize the night sky to spot something out of the ordinary. Whether these lights/objects are outside of Earth is unknown but I always seem to spot something. It's not very hard actually. Yes I know people will say that they could be planes but these objects don't make a noise and at times show unusual flying, such as being stationary for a while and going backwards and I've spotted a few that would just shoot upwards.
Living in the country a lot of my life I've spent a countless amount of time walking at night looking at the sky and have never seen anything that I didn't know what it was straight away or at least work out exactly what it was later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back