Toast The Singles Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much there just needs a little more social acceptance and less catfish paranoia
If you're gonna go online and fall in love with someone overseas or so far away that you have no way of verifying them as a genuine person, then the catfish aspect is always going to be an issue. Using the internet to find local people helps with that.

If you're gonna go online and fall in love with someone overseas or so far away that you have no way of verifying them as a genuine person, then the catfish aspect is always going to be an issue. Using the internet to find local people helps with that.
Yea but there is always that paranoia and stigma. I know a few people that have met online.

I have friends I've met online. It's working it's way in but soon it will be the norm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Questions for the girls on tinder

If I hit you up with a

" Look this profile is obviously a fake, but if you could just give me the name of the model you used for your pictures, that would be great"

Are you
A. Smitten
B. Playfully intrigued
C. Utterly flattered
D. Immediately attracted to me
E. All of the above

You're getting it all wrong.

The primary use of tinder is for people to make 'hilarious' opening lines to people on tinder, screenshot them and upload them to the internet in order to score loads of internet points and become 'famous'.

The secondary use of tinder is the bump uglies with someone of the appropriate sex for you.

You're getting it all wrong.

The primary use of tinder is for people to make 'hilarious' opening lines to people on tinder, screenshot them and upload them to the internet in order to score loads of internet points and become 'famous'.

The secondary use of tinder is the bump uglies with someone of the appropriate sex for you.

Some gems that I received:

• will you be my tinderella?
  • keen for pole?
  • DTF?
  • What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done? Hello? You there?
  • Lucky for you I only do Carlton chicks
  • Carlton are s**t!!!!!

etc etc

Some gems that I received:

• will you be my tinderella?
  • keen for pole?
  • DTF?
  • What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done? Hello? You there?
  • Lucky for you I only do Carlton chicks
  • Carlton are s**t!!!!!

etc etc
That sounds about right. A bunch of the people are on there pretty much for comedic reasons because it's so easy to do.

It's your fault anyway, you swiped right on them :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back