Jared Polec

Remove this Banner Ad

To think we were worried at the beginning of the year given his fitness

I think he still has a long way to go in this department, a few chases in the third and fourth showed a very tired Polec.

You had me at hello-I'm-taking-four-bounces-down-the-wing-and-hitting-Jake-Schulz-lace-out-in-the-first-Showdown-at-Adelaide Oval...
Jakeschulz2_zps7f77293d.jpg

I think he still has a long way to go in this department, a few chases in the third and fourth showed a very tired Polec.
Polec in 2014 is the tease of what Polec in 2015 will be with another full pre-season under the belt. As I'm sure I heard Burgo say about him in one of his interviews. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first Polecnic man. Jared Polec will be that man. Better than he was before. Better...stronger...faster.

Polec in 2014 is the tease of what Polec in 2015 will be with another full pre-season under the belt. As I'm sure I heard Burgo say about him in one of his interviews. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first Polecnic man. Jared Polec will be that man. Better than he was before. Better...stronger...faster.

Classic...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Polec definitely has potential. Has longer limbs than you would expect (that is where his strength is at the moment) and plays taller than he looks. If he can keep his speed and agility while getting more strength, he will be awesome, awesome, awesome.

I remember talking a number of times with Zakk Wylde at TPFP the year before Polec became an option that he could be a potential blue chip target for us in the coming years, his only question marks on him were his attitude as he was a bit of a party boy lad & that he didn't take his rehab seriously enough.

I don't think either of us thought he'd go on to play 23/24 games in his first season with us whilst showing extended glimpses of that undeniable talent that saw him taken top 5 in that draft but I'm sure he's as happy as I am that we got him back home.

He's going to be a real weapon for us over the next 10 years alongside the other young superstars in that similar age bracket, him firing this week is super important & should we make it to the grand final we're going to want this boy rocking up to play with some of those silky skills we saw in the last qtr against Freo.

You could rattle off a raft of the higher profile names who could be BOG the next 2 weeks & Jared wouldn't look out of place at all if he fires, still want a gif of that sealer goal against Freo it was a ripper.

Although he missed a few, his defensive effort tonight was excellent; he never stopped.
Just wait till this kid becomes a man. He may become our best!

His last couple of games have been outstanding. He is way more than just an outside player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back