Mr Fonebone

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Ham
Well at least I get to see my beloved Lions in the Grannie on Sunday.

What would make a Grand Final win even more delicious would be to flog the Weagle's B team in the process.

Maroon and Golds by 37 pts.

Well at least I get to see my beloved Lions in the Grannie on Sunday.

What would make a Grand Final win even more delicious would be to flog the Weagle's B team in the process.

Maroon and Golds by 37 pts.

We can all hope the eagles B team gets flogged.

Subi is in my blood so i'll be barracking for them hard on the weekend.

I used to play squash at Subiaco Oval and my fees made me a member of the Lions by default. Felt dirty.

Remember getting an annual report and looking at their finances ... they were in better shape (i.e. handy profit) than a few AFL clubs at the time. I think a big part was from a cut of food/drinks at AFL games. This was around the time just before the points system was introduced and Subi was winning every flag because they could pay their players more. I think of them as the Sydney of the WAFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Sharks fan it was so good to see these loud and foul mouthed Swan Districts fans wearing their Eagles colours down at Shark Park the weekend before leave with their tails between their legs as the Sharks ran over the top of them in the last quarter.

They were very cocky in the visitors stand and can bar and were mouthing off about Freo being hacks etc. at half time and 3/4 time.

I think they thought they were at a Peel game or something.

I have traditionally hated Subi, but nothing comes close to my hatred for the Ferals (particularly now they're once again connected to the Eagles). Last years' WAFL GF where my falcons knocked off the Royals was close to my favourite game of all time. We were heavy underdogs then so you never know, but I fear the bloody Royals will win by 6 goals.

I have traditionally hated Subi, but nothing comes close to my hatred for the Ferals (particularly now they're once again connected to the Eagles). Last years' WAFL GF where my falcons knocked off the Royals was close to my favourite game of all time. We were heavy underdogs then so you never know, but I fear the bloody Royals will win by 6 goals.
Really want to like your post regarding the Falcons win last year but there is no way I can like a post that has the Ferals winning by 6 goals.

As a Sharks fan it was so good to see these loud and foul mouthed Swan Districts fans wearing their Eagles colours down at Shark Park the weekend before leave with their tails between their legs as the Sharks ran over the top of them in the last quarter.

They were very cocky in the visitors stand and can bar and were mouthing off about Freo being hacks etc. at half time and 3/4 time.

I think they thought they were at a Peel game or something.
I play indoor cricket against those SD Can Bar clowns who yell "ABUSE.. ABUSE.. " over and over

Silver lining is they aint that good so beating them is no problem

Nope. Never, ever will I support the Subi cretins!
Claremont supporter calling someone a cretin. Typical. I never grew up in the WAFL heyday but I think I hate Claremont as much as the Eagles, Richmond, Essendon...

My best mate's a Subi fan so I hope they come through, flew back over for the game. But it's all about South Fremantle for me. Great little club, that.

Can someone illuminate all the reasons every club is typically hated? Very interested.

Claremont supporter calling someone a cretin. Typical. I never grew up in the WAFL heyday but I think I hate Claremont as much as the Eagles, Richmond, Essendon...

My best mate's a Subi fan so I hope they come through, flew back over for the game. But it's all about South Fremantle for me. Great little club, that.

Can someone illuminate all the reasons every club is typically hated? Very interested.
For the same reason E.F and S.F as well as E.P and W.P despise each other...... it is expected that Tigers supporters dislike Subi. I am happy to adhere to this mandate! ;)

I can't speak for others but the only club I despise is East Fremantle and that's for obvious reasons being a Souths man.

There is only EF v SF and WP v EP. There are no other rivalries.

Perth had a brief rivalry with The Ferals in the 70's as did Swans and Claremont in the early 80's due to Grand Final appearances.

The only reason I could see a Claremont supporter disliking a Subiaco supporter is because they have a later model Range Rover parked at the footy and are drinking a finer vintage of Chardonnay.

There is only EF v SF and WP v EP. There are no other rivalries.

Perth had a brief rivalry with The Ferals in the 70's as did Swans and Claremont in the early 80's due to Grand Final appearances.

The only reason I could see a Claremont supporter disliking a Subiaco supporter is because they have a later model Range Rover parked at the footy and are drinking a finer vintage of Chardonnay.
Come on Falcon...... My Hyundai may have a few empty J.D cans rattling around on the floor at best!
Rivalry lives - and Subi are the scummest!!

Come on Falcon...... My Hyundai may have a few empty J.D cans rattling around on the floor at best!
Rivalry lives - and Subi are the scummest!!
Things more real than the Yuppy Derby Rivalry.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

My best mates son is playing for Subiaco, consequently I'm barracking for the Lions this year & last. Just like I followed Claremont when my apprentice was playing for them, and the Black Ducks when my cousin was playing for them......;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back