Middleton outcome 1.30pm Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyone lied
Did everyone lie all the time or just some of the time
Can you see how ridiculous you sound
That's a bit rich coming from you. Barely read a coherent or logical argument from you since you started posting here. You continually think you have the upper hand while you are having your arse handed to you.

how would that have helped if the vials werent labelled? why would the have even questioned it when theyd already been told they were only to be given wada compliant substances? why would club staff give them a different substance to what they were told?
So, you would accept an injection from something unlabelled would you?

That's a bit rich coming from you. Barely read a coherent or logical argument from you since you started posting here. You continually think you have the upper hand while you are having your arse handed to you.
Oh that cuts me to my very core
BTW I don't even recall a post from you, coherent or otherwise. But you chiming in to defend Fu gives me an idea of what you might post lol
Carry on seadog

if my physician told me what it was and his job was to ensure i wasnt given anything banned, yes i would.
But they are told they need to check themselves, its a message WADA repeat time and time again. Are the players that thick that the repeated message of full responsibility and strict liability is beyond their comprehension? ASADA have a 24 hotline for this very circumstance and they are aware of that too.

How is accepting an injection from an unmarked vial checking for themselves?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if my physician told me what it was and his job was to ensure i wasnt given anything banned, yes i would.

Pity that EFC did not use your physician then.

They had one of their own, but did not use him either.

Under WADA, players are obligated to seek the advice of medical practitioners. Players should know this. They chose not to seek appropriate advice. They chose not to check.

PS It is the athlete's responsibility to ensure that they do not take any banned substances. The physician's responsibility is to inform. It is the athelete's responsibility to ensure that they have appropriate medical advice. If an athlete chooses to let any Tom, Dank or Hirdy inject them.......

Which was corrected as being Thymo, consistent with his constant statements that he did not inject EFC players with any banned substances. I have lost count of how many times I have had to reply to some moron who says "Dank admitted TB4 in interview herpa derp derp" without mentioning the correction.

So now you are choosing when we do or do not believe Dank? Tell me how likely it is that you wouldn't realise this mistake straight away.

They arent banned for a non athlete!
Hird's UN skills resulted in Reid's involvment, not his exclusion.
The last point is pure fantasy. You have no idea what he or Evans intended to invest in
1-They are forbidden to be on site!.
2-yes yes it was a way to make the Doc think he was included then wideberth him at at every stage,Hoopers clinic etc
3-Truth is stranger than fiction.
"The Financials are ready for you and David re the project"etc

I work with wood and iron and if I f*** up it ain't fantasy mate,it can cost $ digits,limbs and lives!.
Pity your club doesn't hold these values as sacred as others out there in non f***** fantasy land mexboy!.

So everyone lied
Did everyone lie all the time or just some of the time
Can you see how ridiculous you sound
- The AFL act in the interests of preserving the image of the game and will lie, cheat and manipulate whoever it has to on their way to achieving this goal

- Essendon have lied based on what they thought would be their best chance to get away from this with a slap on the wrist.

- Robinson has lied pleading ignorance under the assumption if Essendon get away with the cover up he is entitled to millions in compo.

- Dank has simply shut up because the only time he had opened his mouth he admitted to giving the players tb4 and as such won't speak to avoid dobbing himself in further.

That all know exactly what went on and they all lie for different reasons, even Saint Jimmy lied about his drug use so it didn't trail back to his playing career where he most likely did the same.

So now you are choosing when we do or do not believe Dank? Tell me how likely it is that you wouldn't realise this mistake straight away.
I'm not choosing when you do or don't believe Dank, I'm just pointing out that pesky correction that everyone loves omitting from their argument. Argument isn't as strong when you add "and then Dank corrected himself and said he meant Thymomodulin but I don't believe him"

I'm not choosing when you do or don't believe Dank, I'm just pointing out that pesky correction that everyone loves omitting from their argument. Argument isn't as strong when you add "and then Dank corrected himself and said he meant Thymomodulin but I don't believe him"
And omitting what was said between when he admitted to using TB4 and later changing his story to Thymomodulin is something you love doing to make your point look stronger then it really is, is it not?

And omitting what was said between when he admitted to using TB4 and later changing his story to Thymomodulin is something you love doing to make your point look stronger then it really is, is it not?
Not at all - it makes no difference as what he said will either apply to TB-4 or Thymomodulin depending on which you believe.

- The AFL act in the interests of preserving the image of the game and will lie, cheat and manipulate whoever it has to on their way to achieving this goal

- Essendon have lied based on what they thought would be their best chance to get away from this with a slap on the wrist.

- Robinson has lied pleading ignorance under the assumption if Essendon get away with the cover up he is entitled to millions in compo.

- Dank has simply shut up because the only time he had opened his mouth he admitted to giving the players tb4 and as such won't speak to avoid dobbing himself in further.

That all know exactly what went on and they all lie for different reasons, even Saint Jimmy lied about his drug use so it didn't trail back to his playing career where he most likely did the same.
I can see that this phenomenon of the HTB selecting when someone is lying and when they are telling the truth depending on whether it suits their view is a little too difficult for you to grasp and inconvenient at times when following the narrative. Please spare me the 'wisdom' of your clichéd summary of the saga.

Last edited:

If only Essendon employed a club doctor (and Essendon Hall of Fame member) the players could have asked rather than just the "sports scientist"

If only Essendon employed a club doctor (and Essendon Hall of Fame member) the players could have asked rather than just the "sports scientist"
according to the players they were told the program was approved by the club doctor.

can anyone explain why, after being given written guarantees that the program was safe and wada compliant, the players should have suspected foul play?

it may be wada policy but in a team environment with club appointed staff its not reality. weve seen other AFL players admit they simply trust their staff.

didnt Saad cop a ban for consuming a sports drink? How many players stop and call ASADA in the middle of a game when theyre handed an unlabelled sports drink on the field? or when they have their protein shake after a workout at the club? They put their faith in their club because the staff are employed to ensure they are supplied with the agreed supplements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back