Prodigy

Remove this Banner Ad

deafberri

Draftee
Aug 1, 2013
Caloundra, QLD
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Have you guys played this app called prodigy? It like Footy star for ios but a lot more detailed and you actually play your player. Its quite interesting and I'm non-stop playing it. You should defiantly try it out.

Is there anyway you can continue without getting a draft licence?

Has anyone else had any issues with the app just going to a black screen? I really want to play it, but haven't been able to use it for one second.

Started playing this a few days ago, Arcade mode is fun but in career mode the team you play for gets thrashed every week and then I wonder if it's worth paying to get the draft license. If I pay the $2.49 for my draft license will that keep me busy playing the game for a fair period of time?

Change your focus to all out attack - I got drafted to Brisbane and have lost once in 9 games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a rip off of New Star Soccer. Literally plagiarised. Ever wonder why it is broken? Also if you look at the messages the game sends you (some random crap which doesn't work and is simply text thrown in to overwrite New Star Soccer text) or the training system which is identical but doesn't work. If this ever becomes popular the creators would be torn apart in court. But they are trying to profit off something illegally. Play both games and you will be surprised as much as I was :p Even the damn micro transactions are the same. Just replaced text....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back