Toast What a year!

Remove this Banner Ad

We are getting value for money. It's really annoying we are so close but we can't be St Kilda or the Bulldogs. I've enjoyed the year and love the team and the club bring on 2015

that form slump in the middle of the year there cost yous a top 2 spot which is a pretty much guaranteed entry to GF being a non victorian team. also 13.16..had a great chance all you needed was to kick one of those 16 behinds.

Great effort though the commentators was talking about whether cyril would play as if hawks are guaranteed into the GF with 11 to go in the last

I really couldn't see us beating Sydney anyway even if we had pulled that one out.

Our players will be hungrier than ever next year and we could have Paddy Ryder in our side. We won't make the same mistakes we did this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you guys think we robbed you but seriously in 24 hours you'll look back with pride and start frothing at the mouth for 2015.

I'm already frothing at the mouth. Although that could be partially due to having a mouthful of fizzy drink when the final siren sounded.

that form slump in the middle of the year there cost yous a top 2 spot which is a pretty much guaranteed entry to GF being a non victorian team. also 13.16..had a great chance all you needed was to kick one of those 16 behinds.

Great effort though the commentators was talking about whether cyril would play as if hawks are guaranteed into the GF with 11 to go in the last

yep

I still have no idea what caused that.

that form slump in the middle of the yyea there cost yous a top 2 spot which is a pretty much guaranteed entry to GF being a non victorian team. also 13.16..had a great chance all you needed was to kick one of those 16 behinds.
If wishes were horses then rides would be free..... You need to he good enough to take luck out of the game or you get what you deserve. Swans and Hawks deserve next week.

You guys should be heaps proud, i'm sure you are. That was an great game of footy. I know it hurts, but you lost no friends today.

yep, I think we are all proud of the last ditched effort that almost got us across the line

I know you guys think we robbed you but seriously in 24 hours you'll look back with pride and start frothing at the mouth for 2015.
Nah, gotta take your chances - we didn't. Umps s**t me but in the end the best team won.

Our club almost died, killed off, rebranded by the Sanfl. We are Port Adelaide est 1870 and we fought for who we are. But you gotta take your chances when you work hard to get them. ******* proud and yes hopeful for 2015 but that is a ******* long way off.

Commiserations for today however congratulations for a very good season playing some of the best footy in the AFL and entertaining all footy supporters of all stripes with your never say die attitude and great footy. Won't be surprised at all to see your side holding up the premiership cup this time next year.

I think we need two threads - one for the positively-minded people and one for the absolutely gutted! Great year guys - if we couldn't win the Grand final I didn't want us to make it. Hey, we won 1 final last year, 2 finals this year - next year will be lucky 3.

Also, if Gray doesn't win the brownlow, I will have lost faith in the umpires for the very last time. He is a star. #graypride

I don't think it's a wasted year, yeah its been frustrating as hell but i think we have put a lot of naysayers to bed, all the ones thinking we were going to tank and not even make the 8.

With some tweaks and some shrewd tradings we could become a force to be reckoned with.

Shattered to the point it hurts to talk, but so proud. Proud of the players, proud of the club, proud of the supporters. Love you all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back