Top 5 Footy shows on TV?

Remove this Banner Ad

1. On The Couch - I love Gerard Healy though it won't be the same without Mike Sheahan
2. Footy Classified - Big fan of Caroline Wilson but do prefer the show when it talks more about off-field matters
3. AFL 360 - On four days a week, Gerard is superb and the regular features are good.
4. Open Mike - Glad this is continuing and good for a new footy fan like myself
5. Sunday Footy Show - Enjoy this for reviewing the games and Lloyd and Brown's analysis at the screen. Could do without Brownless who just reads off a script.

Spot on, how that show is still on air ill never know.

Because there are people like me who live with people who outright refuse to buy foxtel and any footy show I can manage to watch will do. Especially since Before The Game is dead :( I've been feeding then foxtel shows for months in hope of finally getting it at my place. No dice so far (but GoT could be a gamechanger).

Because there are people like me who live with people who outright refuse to buy foxtel and any footy show I can manage to watch will do. Especially since Before The Game is dead :( I've been feeding then foxtel shows for months in hope of finally getting it at my place. No dice so far (but GoT could be a gamechanger).

Even so you have it at #1, indicating you somehow enjoy it.

Anyway, Foxtel prices are dropping massively, so maybe it will peal its well earned death knell shortly.

http://www.cnet.com/au/news/foxtel-cuts-prices-adds-channels-announces-iq3/

I do enjoy it. It can definitely be irritatingly stupid sometimes, and Sam Newman needs to be carted off somewhere and burried. But apart from that it isn't too bad. A lot of crass humour, but its alright.

But there's virtually no football discussion on it. You get more from the nightly news than from the Footy Show.

Anyway the second part was the main reason for the post, enjoy your new Foxtel next year. ;)

The Footy Show and Open Mike are really the only two I watch these days.

The only way I can extend my list to five is by including former shows.

1) The Footy Show
2) Open Mike
3) White Line Fever
4) The Winners
5) Live 'n Kicking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back