Opinion General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

For a moment I thought Equus was talking to himself. Let's not have people having the same avatars?

james-hird-o.gif

I'm really excited about the new VFL team. I like VFL matches much better than the AFL matches. Reason being - 1. Higher chance to have my mug on TV. 2. More raw football and 3. convenient ground locations.

How about having cans of drinks at the footy ;) I would have that as one of your reasons if they still allow it

Happy New Year Tiger fans

26 July, Punt Road, v Port Melbourne.

I hope someone runs right through Dan Connors. Close to the grandstand, ideally.
If somebody does,He'll be off Du$tys xmas card list..lol

I remember when I played cricket and all the teams 1st to 4ths would Al comeback to the club rooms with wins and there was just that buzz around the club. Wreckin it's gonna be like this for us these next few years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Guys,

I remember reading early in the season that seats were limited @ Punt Rd due to construction etc. Is this still the case?

Wanting to come to the game this saturday & just wanted to know what the arrangements are at the moment?

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I remember reading early in the season that seats were limited @ Punt Rd due to construction etc. Is this still the case?

Wanting to come to the game this saturday & just wanted to know what the arrangements are at the moment?

Thanks.
It's not limited anymore. Capacity is 5,000

Heard a couple of rumours yesterday that Malthouse will leave Carlton next year. Have you heard anything like this? Should Richmond look at him or is he too old?

I reckon you have this question in the right thread, TS. Malthouse would be a great coach for the VFL team.

OK, wrong thread - I am new to this. Sorry but your answer is clever.:rolleyes:

Sorry to be a smart arse, Tiger. I'd had a few beers, and frankly, I thought Malthouse was past his Use By Date before he went to Carlton. He has been one of the all time great coaches, footy mind and Tiger back pockets, but IMO, the top level has past him by. I do genuinely think he would make an awesome coach for the VFL Tigers

Couple of good signings for you guys with former blue Jaryd Cachia and Bendigo Gold forward/utility Tyrone Downie set to join the VFL tigers for 2015.

Downie is reportedly taking up a developmental role with the Tigers (VFL perhaps)
I liked Cachia, will be good for us
Injury cost him a lot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back