Conspiracy Theory Canada Governemnt House shooting Hoax?

Remove this Banner Ad

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
Reported to be a Loan Gunman yet witnesses say they seen an accomplish, were we heard this before?

Conveniently the footage shown wasn't in clear view of the shooting , just captured gun shots n people running towards them, but enough for us to believe it happened.

Outside the Swat team were in jeans n running around in circles, even forward n backwards.

Funny enough its happened two days after Canada deployed soldiers to Syria, seems like a good stunt to justify to its citizens(sheep) of their deployment.

Abbott was threatened, now this, next event will be in the UK or NZ I'm tipping.

So, Cirillo didn't exist or he's just in hiding? Wouldn't you think an attack would be more likely after deploying soldiers?

In any case, the Canadian government don't need to justify anything. Harper has been in charge forever and will continue to be. Voter apathy and attendance is so low that by the time they've counted ballots in Toronto the election is over.

Reported to be a Loan Gunman yet witnesses say they seen an accomplish,were we heard this before?

Conveniently the footage shown wasn't in clear view of the shooting , just captured gun shots n people running towards them, but enough for us to believe it happened.

Outside the Swat team were in jeans n running around in circles, even forward n backwards.

Funny enough its happened two days after Canada deployed soldiers to Syria, seems like a good stunt to justify to its citizens(sheep) of their deployment.

Abbott was threatened, now this, next event will be in the UK or NZ I'm tipping.

This tells me all I need to know about this thread.

8.50 was late cos I was up early that day if not I'd consider post mid night is a late one
How early did you get up for 9pm to be late?

Also, I am disappointed Smiling Buddha didn't make a thread about it being a hoax for gun control!
How am I meant to earn my wage, if he isn't posting stuff for me to confuse!

How early did you get up for 9pm to be late?

Also, I am disappointed Smiling Buddha didn't make a thread about it being a hoax for gun control!
How am I meant to earn my wage, if he isn't posting stuff for me to confuse!

Don't think I did get up , had an all nighter the day prior.

The Parliament n Whitehouse intrusions has been to re-enforce justification of invading Syria to the public.
Just so Coincidently these acts have been done by a radalcalist.
All BS

Don't think I did get up , had an all nighter the day prior.

The Parliament n Whitehouse intrusions has been to re-enforce justification of invading Syria to the public.
Just so Coincidently these acts have been done by a radalcalist.
All BS
Wait, so you got up early, after not getting down at all?
Were you up all night to get lucky?

Was the Canada thing actually an Islamist? I don't think I've heard it from anywhere but like, cnn, or one of the other dick cheese channels.

Wait, so you got up early, after not getting down at all?
Were you up all night to get lucky?

Was the Canada thing actually an Islamist? I don't think I've heard it from anywhere but like, cnn, or one of the other dick cheese channels.

Never said I got up early, said I was up early.

Depends on your definition of Lucky.

Think he was an Islamist, haven't looked too much into it, as soon as I see the news flash I put 2 n 2 together n smell the usual rat.

Never said I got up early, said I was up early.
What was getting up? Was it anything to do with getting lucky?
Depends on your definition of Lucky.

Think he was an Islamist, haven't looked too much into it, as soon as I see the news flash I put 2 n 2 together n smell the usual rat.

I know the message has been "subtly" telling us it's more reason to send troops in. But I'm not sure who has stood up and said "Yes, we stated it".

It's like the populous is now just accepting what they want us to, without them even having to tell us anymore!

Reported to be a Loan Gunman yet witnesses say they seen an accomplish, were we heard this before?

Well here in Aus we are still waiting for our attack on our Parliament house to justify the pollies decision to let our forces in against Islamic state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I asked the question earlier but nobody replied. If it's a hoax, does that mean Cirillo and his family never existed or they are just in some sort of witness protection program? I'm really not sure what Canada would gain. There was little if any protest about going to Syria and Harper has strong support. Not huge talk of ISIS or international affairs. More a discussion on religion and concern about how to help Canadians who feel lost.

Cirillo may have existed. Is there a facebook account? Any objective history of his existence?

As for what 'Canada' would gain, you are right that they have nothing to gain from this. They are in a lot of trouble.

The Canadian government however has heaps to gain from this. Just wait for the draconian 'anti terror' laws they have in store. The same thing happened after our Numan Haider hoax down in SE Melbourne a month or two ago.

I feel for Canadians, I've always liked them as a people. Even the French ones I have met have been alright.

The Canadian government however has heaps to gain from this. Just wait for the draconian 'anti terror' laws they have in store. The same thing happened after our Numan Haider hoax down in SE Melbourne a month or two ago.

It will be interesting to see if that happens. The day after the incident Harper stated that Canada wouldn't succumb to any pressure to reduce freedoms - certainly not due to a lone gunman. Parliament itself doesn't even have a metal detector. It's literally an open house where you can just go in and watch proceedings. Canadian's are an apathetic lot but if the government starts placing new terrorism laws then a few eyebrows will be raised. We'll see.

The hoax taking place right now will allow him to change his tune very quickly.

To be honest, the Vancouver suburb of Surrey has a shooting every week. Its homicide rate is double the national average. If that doesn't change anything, I'm not sure why a shooting across the border would.

Because those shootings would be real, whereas this one is a staged media event designed to justify the creeping totalitarian state.

This will become obvious due to the amount of coverage the msm gives it. And the laws that will follow.

And if they do will you open your mind to the possibility that there is an organised plot here?

Or will you pass it off as just another 'coincidence'?

Because if the latter comes to pass, I don't see why you would bother posting on this board.

Some people will believe 'The gov/msm is my friend' all the way to their own own death.

And if they do will you open your mind to the possibility that there is an organised plot here?.

Sure. I'm well aware of media manipulation. I just haven't really seen it in this case and I haven't seen Canada change much at all in a dozen years or so. Also, Vancouver to Ottawa is about the same distance as Melbourne to Bali so we seem separated from it.

So, what do you believe the end-game is?

It will be interesting to see if that happens. The day after the incident Harper stated that Canada wouldn't succumb to any pressure to reduce freedoms - certainly not due to a lone gunman. Parliament itself doesn't even have a metal detector. It's literally an open house where you can just go in and watch proceedings. Canadian's are an apathetic lot but if the government starts placing new terrorism laws then a few eyebrows will be raised. We'll see.
Not sure when you were last in Ottawa but I went and saw a sitting parliament session in nov 13 and there was heaps of security. Armed guards/metal detectors.... All the usual stuff you would expect when visiting a country's main parliament building.

You can't "just walk in", and there is definitely metal detectors etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back