VFL player movements

Remove this Banner Ad

Clouston, Tighe and Banner are huge signings. Werribee weren't happy with Closuton as he signed a two year contract.

Willi also signed ex VFL gun Ben Davies from one of the Murray leagues.

Nth ballarat going to have a tough year with Clifton and Sewell heading overseas and Billy Driscoll retiring.
Definitely however you've got to be impressed with the kids coming through. Hopefully we have a few players that are willing to step into the roles left void.

Word has it that Frankston Dolphins have lost goal kicker Michael Lourey to WAFL club East Perth for 2 years whilst they are set to lose Shannon Taylor, Ben Cavarra, Nic Newman and possibly Tynan in the upcoming drafts.

A bit of a coup though is snaring the signature of highly rated youngster Brandon Wood from Box Hill Hawks.

Howdy Guys, a little bit of a side track here. My family and I are looking at a move from Pt Lincoln SA to somewhere round the mornington area.
Probably going to hang up the boots for good. But hopefully look at furthering my coaching. Have coached local junior sides, interleague rep sides, and have held a league assistant coach role here in the PLFL. I guess what I'm getting at is that Id like to explore the option of coaching at a higher level in Vic. Whether it be at junior level or whatever to get a foot in the door.
I currently have both my AFL level 1 youth coaching ticket & my AFL level 2 ticket.
Cheers JK

Howdy Guys, a little bit of a side track here. My family and I are looking at a move from Pt Lincoln SA to somewhere round the mornington area.
Probably going to hang up the boots for good. But hopefully look at furthering my coaching. Have coached local junior sides, interleague rep sides, and have held a league assistant coach role here in the PLFL. I guess what I'm getting at is that Id like to explore the option of coaching at a higher level in Vic. Whether it be at junior level or whatever to get a foot in the door.
I currently have both my AFL level 1 youth coaching ticket & my AFL level 2 ticket.
Cheers JK
Wait a few weeks.Essendon will be looking for a new coach.:)

Just a few thoughts

- Jake Aarts & Tyrone Downie are locked away at Richmond VFL
- Michael Lourey (Frankston) has accepted a 2 year offer in WA.
- Jake Best (Casey Scorpions) is heading back to Leongatha
- Jordan Lisle (Brisbane/Hawthorn) is being chased by 5 clubs

Ben Warren and Ben Ross won't be at Werribee and Box Hill next season after signing with Pascoe Vale in the EDFL.
Orren Stephenson back to Northies (old news)

Just a few thoughts

- Jake Aarts & Tyrone Downie are locked away at Richmond VFL
- Michael Lourey (Frankston) has accepted a 2 year offer in WA.
- Jake Best (Casey Scorpions) is heading back to Leongatha
- Jordan Lisle (Brisbane/Hawthorn) is being chased by 5 clubs

Lisle is an ex Blackburn boy. Can see him going back to the efl to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back