Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Saint Bill, sometimes I LOL with intrigue? But realise I'm too old to reply LOL without feeling silly...

We win the flag in 2020 mate... Which we may?

My head will probably explode? Or I'll just be so relieved I sit in a stupor for hours... And yes, I'll be pretty much the opposite to now... As we will be first, not 18th

Because as was stated a few weeks ago by a 'personal friend', he writes s**t to get a reaction so he can sit back and laugh at everyone.
Yet we are all ganging up on him...

backs up my previous post. Classic flame warrior tactic, simply designed to jack a thread and cause heated disagreements just for their perverse pleasure.
Curious way of deriving pleasure and for a supposed grown man to behave.

I am assuming you are talking about a certain poster? Use the ignore function. You see none of the ignored posters posts or even quotes.

It is bliss. Dont feed the troll, I truly think that if some posters are not troll and truly believe wheat they post, they have a personality disorder. I dont need to sully my life by reading their psychosis thank you very much.

really enjoy Bigfooty much more after a long hiatus. The ignore function helps immeasuably in weeding out one certain troll

Whereas I actually find posts like yours equally insulting and frustrating. Why on one hand suggest ignoring something, then on the other make a back-handed jab at someone by suggesting they have a personality disorder?

In my opinion your behaviour in making these underhand personal attacks is actually worse than Big Mart's depressing meanderings.

I haven't actually read half of Big Mart's posts until this thread here was created by mashing various posts together. His opinions are actually pretty easy to skim over. I read his ones, shake my head, go to the next. Its everyone getting irate about it thats actually causing a ripple effect! Instead of the normal BF behaviour of the next post being informative and well-balanced, its then a page of people whose heads seem likely to explode!

I'm really grateful of this board, and those who post in it. Please let us all stick to the footy and our varying opinions, and if someone's posting opinion as fact, call them out on it, then move on!

Last edited:

I've been at this caper far too long to worry about what others think of me and when it comes to the saints, I've been a follower probably longer than anybody here.
Unfortunately, I can still remember when Les Foote ran out for his first game with the saints.

I thought I was old on here, until I read your Les Foote comment. My dad used to say that he was one of the best footballers he ever saw. And that there should be lots of little Les Foote's running around the Riverina, as he was a very popular guy with the ladies.

Wow....

What is well balanced?

Positive?!

Because the contrary is negative meandering?

This is a forum, however is anything but! controlled by people who censor opinion, delete what they deem negative and filter communication... And posters must conform to popular opinion or be subject to backlash from a pack mentality smear.

It all sounds familiar to me.....

It's interesting, and funny how willing people are to insult without ramifications?

my personal opinion, if i was bevo, i wouldnt go anywhere near the dogs. certain career killer and i do mean certain

that football club has problems that cannot be fixed with a senior coach. adding a green senior coach to that mix and it wont end well, for said coach

they need to start by sorting out their board, admin and football dept. need a good head of football. once they have that sorted they can probably look at getting a decent coach. until thats done people should just stay away from the joint

kind of speaks volumes that summa, the laziest bloke out there, wasnt even interested and didnt even rock up for the interview
lol Scott Watters debacle? Ross Lyon debacle? grant Thomas debacle? Malcolm blight debacle? Then let's chat about school girls and taking naked pics of team mates

lol Scott Watters debacle? Ross Lyon debacle? grant Thomas debacle? Malcolm blight debacle? Then let's chat about school girls and taking naked pics of team mates

do you even read your own board? go read the brendon mccartney thread, then come back here and re-read my post

we can sit here all night, in a dick measuring contest over the failings of both our clubs over the last 100+ years. its not going to prove anything or have one iota of relevance to what i posted

stay on topic or * off

Spongebob-butthurt_large.gif

See this is the sort of stuff that shits me.
You have come to the Saints board. We havnt baited you to come here.
And your gobbing off about stuff that isnt proved yet ( re Bevo) .Then when things dont go your way you mouth off with the Lyon/Blight etc crap.
If you wanna be critical of other clubs stay on your own doggies board and do it. But why come here to talk crap??
People here have the right to say whatever the hell they want about ANY other footy club. Cos we are doing it private on the Saints board and NOT going onto another clubs board and stirring up s**t. Which is all you have done.
Your club has problems.
Our club has problems.
Do we need to be w***ers and mouth off to each other about it?? NO.

Ah well, if you predicted a club would be so stupid to pay a kid who has played 8 games and shown less than Spencer White $7 million then you would have been laughed off big footy.

I actually couldn't give a stuff who coaches your club, you will be lucky to win 4 games. If its Bevo then good luck to him, but if its Monty then that will stop Gordon and Montys wife from having a bust up as they are 50/50 business partners!
Those 4 wins will be 3 more than use

if anyone has time, maybe compare the end of 2013 for us with the end of 2014 for the doggies. like for like and you will see what i mean

the fall out is larger for the doggies if anything. i dont recall us having divisions within the playing group. i dont recall us losing our captain. we've both lost coaches and sure our football dept was divided but i think it was more a case of watters vs everyone else, as opposed to the dogs where there is conflict among a number of different people

also our issues werent helped by being a headless organisation with effectively no president or CEO. it was going to take time to wind that back in, happened every fast, once summers got in there and started appointing people/moving it along

where as in this case, this stuff is happening under an established board and administration
So your end of 2013 was better then our end of 2014 ? Does that mean your club has gone backwards considering you finished last in 2014

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have fun finishing last again next year , funny thing is if it wasn't for Riewolt your club would no longer be around .... Worse than Fitzroy

Have fun finishing last again next year , funny thing is if it wasn't for Riewolt your club would no longer be around .... Worse than Fitzroy
Shh dear, you're embarassing yourself.

Mate here is some advice;

Go back to your collective circle jerk over a player who played well once against a Collingwood VFL side, two years ago.

Who also cost you your club captain.

Be happy with that and don't come onto our board, because we don't care what you have to say if you're going to be a (really bad) troll.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back