Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting my hair done is one of my favourite things to do!
I was considering chopping my hair (currently almost waist length) up to my shoulders with no layers...but my sister in law literally got that done two days ago :(

Days when you just feeling Doo about everything and optimistic. No reason just enjoying life a little more today :thumbsu:

It was on the back room under Mrs happydude's laptop.
I must've taken it off last night while chatting with fellow posters and got distracted with our conversation and forgot to put it back on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Customer service people who are ACTUALLY helpful.

Jetstar changed my flights to Cambodia so I wouldn't get there until the 14th, so I rang up their customer service people to see if there was any way I could still get there on the 13th, lady on the phone just put me on a flight leaving the 12th instead of the 13th, no trouble, no extra cost, no drama, all quickly sorted. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: to you my friend

Early xmas present for HBF
Madden brothers concert, night at a hotel, lunch at The Point, then off to Albert Park driving range.

....you may need to rethink the cheap bottle of perfume you had in mind HBF....impressive MEB!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back