Southern football league

Remove this Banner Ad

VB

would u happen to know when the fixture is released?

thought it was pre xmas?

VB

would u happen to know when the fixture is released?

thought it was pre xmas?

No mate, the fixture will usually come out about February, well it did this year. I believe that the SFL have received a huge number of requests for programming changes, key games etc and as you know it doesn't move too fast down down at SFL HQ.

It has been a great season so far, with three clubs very close, followed by Morphett Vale and Happy Valley - the latter of which you can never write off. Reynella look to be the flag favourites thus far, having knocked off my mob, the Noarlunga Shoes in a great battle for top spot. I've been pleasantly surprised with just how well Noarlunga have been travelling as I certainly didn't expect them to have only lost one game at this stage of the season. It's shaping up to be one of the closest SFL seasons in years.

It has been a great season so far, with three clubs very close, followed by Morphett Vale and Happy Valley - the latter of which you can never write off. Reynella look to be the flag favourites thus far, having knocked off my mob, the Noarlunga Shoes in a great battle for top spot. I've been pleasantly surprised with just how well Noarlunga have been travelling as I certainly didn't expect them to have only lost one game at this stage of the season. It's shaping up to be one of the closest SFL seasons in years.

Agree totally has been a great season with a few surprise packets in Noarlunga and Port Noarlunga travelling nicely. My side Happy Valley has been up and down all year and has really missed not having three key players (Squire, M.Eagleton and Petersen-Gray), but we're around the mark. We've gpot Reynella this week, so should be a real test of where we are at. Noarlunga are to be congratulated on their recruitment this year.

NAMBOUR & HINTERLAND BLUES AFC
Looking to move to the Sunshine coast Qld for lifestyle change?
Nambour are looking for Players to Strengthen the current playing list for Season 2015.
Currently playing in the QFA North.
Assist with finding employment.
PM Snowy73 if interested

Nambour are looking for Players to Strengthen the current playing list for Season 2015.
PM Snowy73 if interested

Without sounding like a Moderator, surely you can make a new thread instead of hijacking other ones.

PM Snowy73 if interested

Without sounding like a Moderator, surely you can make a new thread instead of hijacking other ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back