Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to have break and come back after Xmas?
I'm in the B's and A grade have the bye next round so I'll probably just take that game off.

B2b games of 4 wickets probably has my spot well and truly cemented so no risk of being dropped, and then play last game before Xmas.

Are you going to use it as a pick up line then? :D What's a 'good' pick up line anyway?
What did you do at uni JC?
Did Business/Commerce double. Don't stress over uni/no uni, my best mate left school in year 9, he's the smartest person I know by a long way.

As for pick up lines, I'd feel like a dufus using them. Used to hang out with a guy who trotted out the old "is it hot in here, or is it just you" quite regularly. Cringe.

Last edited:

Nah not in hospital. But I have reinjured my shoulder I fractured in Feb. I think it's just an strained/inflamed tendon. A cortisone injection should do the trick. Good thing I shouldn't have to bowl for another 2-4 weeks.

No we haven't won yet, only the first day but I begrudgingly got through three spells.
are you winning tho?

Did Business/Commerce double. Don't stress over uni/no uni, my best mate left school in year 9, he's the smartest person I know by a long way.

As for pick up lines, I'd feel like a dufus using them. Used to hang out with a guy who trotted out the old "is it hot in here, or is it just you" quite regularly. Cringe.
Double degree. :eek: Another smart cookie!

I'd secretly be happy if a guy used that line on me. :oops:

Forgot to ask you, how did the scores jump that much in one year? Must've meant a lot of people missed their first preferences.

Oh, you're a smarty pants, impressive degree.

i think due in part to more people going to uni in that particular year...far from a smarty pants, uni is not that hard unless you are doing a science/engineering degree.

i think due in part to more people going to uni in that particular year...far from a smarty pants, uni is not that hard unless you are doing a science/engineering degree.
Couldn't agree more. Uni is not hard at all, commerce is a breeze...

You throwing Medicine into "Science". Don't think Medicine would be super easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
that is equally awful...women that fall/get sucked in by that crap must be so stupid.
May sound ok if the guy was really confident, I might even laugh.........ok, I'll go hide now. :oops:

I've never heard of Rocker's bleach and vinegar method, but I'm sure you can put weeds in the green (as in garden waste?) bin. What else are you expected to do with them?

Bloody filled a whole wheelie bin with weeds and still more to go:rolleyes:grrrrrr!
Off to buy some cheap weed killer ...> bleach and vinegar hope it works.
giphy.gif

tcnm9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back