Funny insults and witty comebacks

Remove this Banner Ad

If you grew your hair a little longer at the front it might just cover that ugly circumcision scar on your forehead.

I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

What a ******* disgusting post from Jade.

Why thank you!

Generally speaking I work hard anyway, but knowing that your work is appreciated every now and then really does make the day extra special.

How do you feel about sex and travel?

Then f**k off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A personal favourite of mine when I get insulted:

*Insert insult here*

Me: *no response*

Insulter: What? No comeback?

Me: If I wanted my comeback, I'd scrape it off of your mum's face.

Game, Set and Match.
Oh my god that is most funniest thing of the world. So funny i will use next time some one abuses me

G'day all, I'm sure a lot of people have been in the position where they have been bullied, insulted or put down in some way and haven't known how to respond when this happens. This thread is all about funny insults and witty comebacks that can be used to turn the tables on the offending individual.

A few of my favourites for starters.....

- Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.
- Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea.
- You are so stupid you got sacked from the M&M factory for throwing out all the w's.
- Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.

Please post away!:D
I like the one about condom factory. Very funny very harshly nasty

If someone tells you how to do your job: How would you like it if I turned up at your workplace and told you how to suck c**k?
Very nice joke that one. I will say that one to my annoying neice. SHe always tells me that i should not retired, but i am old now so i tell her i am too old to work. She never listens :mad:. Next time i will tell her "How will you like it if a came to your workplace and told you how to suck c**k?" Ahaha because she works in a prostituion brothel. She is a big ****. Ahaha :D

Very nice joke that one. I will say that one to my annoying neice. SHe always tells me that i should not retired, but i am old now so i tell her i am too old to work. She never listens :mad:. Next time i will tell her "How will you like it if a came to your workplace and told you how to suck c**k?" Ahaha because she works in a prostituion brothel. She is a big ****. Ahaha :D
Haha wtf, that post is the funniest thing in this thread, and probably this board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back