Competitions Essendon Board Poster Of The Year- Nomination Thread (PLEASE READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time of the year again, already. Where on earth has 2014 gone?

Anyway- it's fair to say this year has been a testing one at times, with the club still under siege and the strain of that carrying over onto the boards at times.

So just a few ground rules here:

1. A maximum of three nominations are allowed per poster

2. No playing the man/woman-
anyone who denigrates another poster in any way in this process will not only have their nominations discounted, but will also not have their vote considered when we move to the voting after nominations have closed. There have been more than enough barbs thrown around this year and this is to be a positive exercise, not a chance to settle scores.

3. Only the nominations of Essendon supporters will be considered

4. Moderators are ineligible and cannot be nominated

We'll keep this open for a few days and then move to a vote.

Over to you, and- I can't emphasise this enough- play nice. :)

Lord Nicholson for his rapier like wit (despite one of his "other teams" on his profile)
Jade purely for his entertainment factor particularly during a meltdown
Jack Package for his insight in all aspects of the club (draft, trade, game day etc)

Well don't put any Pressure Down on yourself. Please Don't Ask Me to Burn For You here scezza ;)
You're the voice of Reason(s) Velv. HELP! me When the War is Over for it's a Simple Life. You really are the Talk of the Town so Keep Talking because I think that you're The Man of the Hour. You've given me the Freedom and now I'm Playing to Win, however, it's Sad(ie) as this is The Last Time I will do something like this because it's bloody hard to make it work!

Last edited:
You're the voice of Reason(s) Velv. HELP! me When the War is Over for it's a Simple Life. You really are the Talk of the Town so Keep Talking because I think that you're The Man of the Hour. You've given me the Freedom and now I'm Playing to Win, however, it's Sad(ie) as this is The Last Time I will do something like this because it's bloody hard to make it work!
10547403_668099583283301_406487119427534505_n.jpg

Yaco - has been very level headed throughout the saga and been correct numerous times with his view points. Enjoyed his posting immensely these past 12 months.

Lord Nich - provides much laughter and my Google searches have risen greatly due to his sharp knowledge and wit. I'm also near certain he's an immortal who's been around for 2000 years so that helps.

Third and final goes to ogg cat. Don't agree with everything he says but I admire his stance on calling bullshit out on the club when the majority toe the company line. Cops a fair bit of flak over it too but doesn't let it sway him.

Last edited:
Nominating Ogg Cat for having the paitience and balls to express his views on our cluba nd football. Even though he may have been in the minority.

Nominating Harlequin as I have really enjoyed some her humor and views on football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, my nominations.

Lord Nicholson - because he's a witty sonofabitch and I hate him.
scezza - for being an important part of the social aspect of the EFC board, and a consistent peacemaker.
Lance Uppercut - for being the scalpel to my piece of wood with a nail in it.

I assure you, your opinion of me would fall through the floor if you actually met me in person
You're a good Deakin man, my opinion is as low as it can be already.

(Yes I'm aware this is self-deprecating)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back