Event Players Association MVP

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey we let Citroin and HaroLad, and even atley in didn't we?
I think I've only replied to one of your posts in my whole life. That reply was something friendly. Obviously you just go around and comment on users because other people comment on them. Can you please let me know why you said this? Otherwise, piss off.

Tombstone?

I'll get it put on your barrel maybe.

Cool, a roadtrip!

308248-09b7b692-dd88-11e3-ada0-03258d7c0c20.jpg

Code:
Poster                 This Season    Last Season     Movement      My Ranking    My Reason
Marlowe                     1              6             +5              7        Would be higher if he could finish something, anything!
The Filth Wizard            2              1             -1              6        Reputation and bias
Frankston Rover             3             43             +40             8        Intelligent and opinionated, sees an argument through to the death
Son of God                  4              5             +1              2        Had trouble placing him, and this is just where I felt most comfortable
pantskyle                   5             13             +8             11        A barrel of laughs
fitzroybulldog              6             30             +24            16        not so much for media, but everything he posts in great to read
okeydoke7                   7              2             -5              5        Reputation and bias
Noobz0r                     8             18             +10            15        Jumped up in the rankings due to his current thread
Danoz                       9             28             +19             3        Hope you don't think I'm overrating myself here, but my media was more comprehensive than most
brahj                      10              -              -              4        Will be recognised as the best poster we have in no time at all
Bengwatkins                11             16             +5             10        Probably my favourite poster, some great media
Wacky Tiger                12             26             +14            18        Prominence rising, quality needs to improve, still a large part of the SFA
A Bit High                 13             19             +6             14        Began the season on a high with his look at past matches, new name a big hit
TheFreshBanana             14             22             +8             12        Remains high on my list due to his help with talking qooty
Eth                        15              3             -12             -
BigJoeD                    16              -              -              9        Quality poster, latest thread is great, vastly underrated poster
croweater 41               17             39             +22             -
fumbler                    18             17             -1              1        Absolutely loved his inside qooty thread
Footypie32                 19             41             +22             -
Spookism                   20             24             +4              -
Uncle_Leo                  21             27             +6             20        Disappeared for much of the season, still manages to create a lot of discussion
Tayl0r                     22             51             +29             -
boncer34                   23             30             +7              -
Wise Guy Sam               24              4             -20             -
This is Anfield            25              -              -             19        Spams far too much, but did some nice media throughout the year
ClarkeM                    26              9             -17             -
NathanMJ_WB54              27              -              -             17        Star of the future, some good media, quality through and through
beez                       28              7             -21             -
El Dubya                   29              -              -             13        He is a brilliant poster, and he and brahj were great in their media pieces
akkaps                     30             46             +16             -
Juggalo Balla              31             32             +1              -
Reardo                     32             20             -12             -
Itsmyshow                  33             10             -23             -
Logger                     34             53             +19             -
tigland                    35             25             -10             -
Lord_Flasheart             36              -              -              -
magruder                   37              -              -              -
Hate                       38              -              -              -
Zackah                     39              -              -              -
SM                         40              -              -              -
Rendered Unsafe            41              -              -              -
Karnezis_13                42             14             -28             -
Mr Eagle                   43             54             +11             -
Captain Awkward            44              -              -              -
Mobbenfuhrer               45             23             -22             -
Mr_Smooth                  46              -              -              -
Tarkyn_24                  47             15             -32             -
Shermy                     48              -              -              -
timtamWB                   49              -              -              -
Smartys Power              50              -              -              -
Matera92                   51              -              -              -
DemonJim                   52             47             -5              -
Reginald Perrin            53              -              -              -
Hatchy1992                 54              -              -              -
Power Raid                 55              -              -              -
Stronzo                    56              -              -              -
PVF                        57             11             -46             -
I_Dont_Care                58              -              -              -
The Half Back              59              -              -              -
MannumPower                60              8             -52             -
images

My list:

1. Frankston Rover
2. Wise Guy Sam
3. The Filth Wizard
4. fitzroybulldog
5. Marlowe
6. El Dubya
7. Son of God
8. brahj
9. footypie32
10. beez
11. pantskyle
12. nathanWB
13. Lord_Flashheart
14. boncer34
15. spookism
16. zackah
17. Reardo
18. noobz0r
19. Bengwatkins
20. Wacky Tiger

Like my fellow rookies my list developed from a blank canvas, unclouded by the deeds of yesteryear. These are the posters who made the biggest impression on this n00b this season.

No Hawks, Wonders or Gumbies.

Come at me
No one wants to dissect whether nathanWB is NathanMJ something something or timtamWB?

I think I've only replied to one of your posts in my whole life. That reply was something friendly. Obviously you just go around and comment on users because other people comment on them. Can you please let me know why you said this? Otherwise, piss off.
I've seen your posts and I don't rate them. Not that difficult to figure out.

So you chose to insult me due to the fact that you don't rate my posts?
Don't worry about it, mate, he doesn't rate mine either and I'm not losing any sleep over it, keep doing what you're doing and avoid getting dragged down by those other two nuff nuffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you chose to insult me due to the fact that you don't rate my posts?
Well it was also a joke.

If you want to get worked up over it then fine by me.

Well it was also a joke.

If you want to get worked up over it then fine by me.

Don't worry about it, mate. I think Citroin and Tia are both flogs too and I'm not losing any sleep over it, keep doing what you're doing and avoid getting dragged down by those two nuff nuffs.

Don't worry about it, mate. I think Citroin and Tia are both flogs too and I'm not losing any sleep over it, keep doing what you're doing and avoid getting dragged down by those two nuff nuffs.
images

And those two nuff nuffs are Haro and ef99.

Dear Sourpuss,

He also ranked me ahead of shallow here. In fact not 1 person gave poor old Shallow any votes at all. Meanwhile TFW and BigJoeD are starters in the ALL SFA while I'm on the bench. Classic rambling fumbler post as your point is about Shallow and really isn't helped by where 2 other people are ranked.

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam

P.s I did have an awesome season, I just stuck to good threads like the Royals match thread. And people seem to forget my work because I'm taking it easy over the off season and the collective memory of the SFA is about 4 weeks.

Sorry.............. who are you?

:)

Don't worry about it, mate. I think Citroin and TIA are absolute champions too and I'm not losing any sleep over it, keep doing what you're doing and avoid getting beaten (again) by these two legends.

I'd like to personally thank Frankston Rover for taking the time to complete this. Wow, it's already finished....impressive. Thanks to all those who contributed lists, and well done to Marlowe on your comprehensive win.

I'd like to personally thank Frankston Rover for taking the time to complete this. Wow, it's already finished....impressive. Thanks to all those who contributed lists, and well done to Marlowe on your comprehensive win.
Did you do a list Soggy??

Did you do a list Soggy??
I'll post it when I can locate my notepad. The missus is out at the moment and she's the one that generally puts stuff where I can't find it. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back