Conspiracy Theory Martin Place siege

Remove this Banner Ad

You want to talk about 'rubbish'?

Let's talk about a guy who had been in the news countless times for 'extremism' somehow not being on a terrorist watchlist.

I mean how absurd does this s**t have to get before you start to question?

Incompetence doesn't equal conspiracy.

And I would have thought the CTs would be pleasantly surprised that he wasn't on a watch list. After all, isn't that what these "false flags" are carried out for? To increase spying etc...

Incompetence doesn't equal conspiracy.

And I would have thought the CTs would be pleasantly surprised that he wasn't on a watch list. After all, isn't that what these "false flags" are carried out for? To increase spying etc...
And they will. Problem -> reaction -> solution.

'ASIO and AFP weren't well-coordinated enough. We need a new Department of Homeland Security'.

Just you wait.

smells fishy to me.

more so when contrasted with media coverage of the 8 children killed in cains

the comparison of the media coverage is fascinating
Don't underestimate the 'live' element of the story that the media takes and runs with. That kind of thing is absolute gold to them. They'd have been all over the Cairns one if it turned into a siege with all those children.

Don't underestimate the 'live' element of the story that the media takes and runs with. That kind of thing is absolute gold to them. They'd have been all over the Cairns one if it turned into a siege with all those children.

- the 24/7 news coverage on every tv channel vs more or less nothing

- the timing given the passing of the 'terror' laws removing rights and some debate about removal of rights of citizens of
Australia

- i know people contracted to Asio and you cannot piss without multiple security personal watching you. I doubt they did not know of this guy... given the power, money and ability they have .. "oh but i guess we have to justify the new powers they get"

- Australian and Canadian leadership giving identical speeches ...

- practicing terror training in the same place a year earlier...

- the guy killed / burned his wife or something, and yet was not in the clink. if i did that i wouldn't be at work or home id be in jail ...

edit: some other things too which i cant think of this early in the day, but dont add up

even if you don't think Boston or 9/11 was suss... there is proven historical precident for the government taking the piss to benefit themselfs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Last edited:
- the 24/7 news coverage on every tv channel vs more or less nothing

- the timing given the passing of the 'terror' laws removing rights and some debate about removal of rights of citizens of
Australia

- i know people contracted to Asio and you cannot piss without multiple security personal watching you. I doubt they did not know of this guy... given the power, money and ability they have .. "oh but i guess we have to justify the new powers they get"

- Australian and Canadian leadership giving identical speeches ...

- practicing terror training in the same place a year earlier...

- the guy killed / burned his wife or something, and yet was not in the clink. if i did that i wouldn't be at work or home id be in jail ...

even if you don't think Boston or 9/11 was suss... there is proven historical president for the government taking the piss to benefit themselfs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
It's much easier to have around the clock media coverage of something that is unfolding before our eyes compared to something that has already taken place. Of course they're going to use that to boost their ratings rather than showing reruns of M.A.S.H. Clearly the guy should have been behind bars already, this happens all too often unfortunately. Adrian Bayley is an excellent exhibit for this. That murder case also got a crazy amount of media attention as it pulls the heart strings of so many people due to the 'that could have been me' aspect of it. The media know this and saturate us with it, journalism 101.

It's much easier to have around the clock media coverage of something that is unfolding before our eyes compared to something that has already taken place. Of course they're going to use that to boost their ratings rather than showing reruns of M.A.S.H. Clearly the guy should have been behind bars already, this happens all too often unfortunately. Adrian Bayley is an excellent exhibit for this. That murder case also got a crazy amount of media attention as it pulls the heart strings of so many people due to the 'that could have been me' aspect of it. The media know this and saturate us with it, journalism 101.

"We've always been at war with Eastasia" ;)

I find it extremely strange that the alleged "terrorist" was shown holding up, perfectly reasonable signs that stated things like: "Stop the war in Afghanistan!, Bring back the troops!" etc. if this was a conspiracy, this could of been used to demonize protesters trying to prevent war occurring in the middle east (Government(s) such as AU and US benefit financially from Wars in the middle east). Additionally, Tony has straight away jumped the gun on new "security" legislation etc. seems fishy. lots of discrepancies within the reporting itself. when a presenter started "crying" she stated that a somewhat relative of hers was confirmed shot dead (or something along those lines) however, she had died from a heart attack. etc. Not to mention the suspicious "drill" that occurred in the same place a year ago.
A good way to look at situations like this is; Who benefits? obviously not the Australian Citizens, ISIS has it's own primary agendas to achieve, and can't really afford to start 'terrorizing' people on the other side of the world, the Australian Government is one of the only candidates who benefits from this situation. How? by imposing new 'security' measures (Think NSA, NDAA etc.) on the Australian pop. to keep them under tabs.
but that's just my opinion.
feel free to highlight any discrepancies in my observations and inferences if you wish, I am open to changing my mind, should the evidence point that way.

Attachments

• 1200x630_292230_sydney-siege-who-is-man-haron-monis.jpg
    1200x630_292230_sydney-siege-who-is-man-haron-monis.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 1000.jpg
    1000.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Why do you coincidence theorists instantly resort to laughable exaggerations when challenged?

Why do you post laughably bad YouTube videos? The videos you post are as biased, and unbelievable as the MSM you're against.

But then that would become a hoax too.

Loan gunman holding 40 hostages!

Doesn't say allot for coffe drinkers!

I refuse to take anything you post seriously until you understand the difference between a lone gunman and a loan gunman.

There's fishy elements to this story, as there always is with what media reports to us.

Why was he still on the streets, with that rap sheet that he had? 40 or so alleged sexual assaults and accessory to murder to me you don't get bail for, but that's just opinion.

Why do you post laughably bad YouTube videos? The videos you post are as biased, and unbelievable as the MSM you're against.

But then that would become a hoax too.

I refuse to take anything you post seriously until you understand the difference between a lone gunman and a loan gunman.

There's fishy elements to this story, as there always is with what media reports to us.

Why was he still on the streets, with that rap sheet that he had? 40 or so alleged sexual assaults and accessory to murder to me you don't get bail for, but that's just opinion.

He borrowed the Gun hence a Loan Gunman!

Why do you coincidence theorists instantly resort to laughable exaggerations when challenged?

Ask yourself, if this woman was so well-known to channel 7, why did the producer (or whoever handed Natalie the info) give her the info live on air?

How does that make sense to any sane person?

Why do the media shove a camera and a microphone into the faces of people who are grieving?

The want the reaction, it's supposedly good tv.

How often is someone being interviewed and when they're about to cry, rather than being decent and cutting away, they'll linger uncomfortably for the money shot.

I find it distasteful and it makes me uncomfortable.

I'm not really sure why I actually bothered typing that because of course you know all this already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it extremely strange that the alleged "terrorist" was shown holding up, perfectly reasonable signs that stated things like: "Stop the war in Afghanistan!, Bring back the troops!" etc. if this was a conspiracy, this could of been used to demonize protesters trying to prevent war occurring in the middle east (Government(s) such as AU and US benefit financially from Wars in the middle east). Additionally, Tony has straight away jumped the gun on new "security" legislation etc. seems fishy. lots of discrepancies within the reporting itself. when a presenter started "crying" she stated that a somewhat relative of hers was confirmed shot dead (or something along those lines) however, she had died from a heart attack. etc. Not to mention the suspicious "drill" that occurred in the same place a year ago.
A good way to look at situations like this is; Who benefits? obviously not the Australian Citizens, ISIS has it's own primary agendas to achieve, and can't really afford to start 'terrorizing' people on the other side of the world, the Australian Government is one of the only candidates who benefits from this situation. How? by imposing new 'security' measures (Think NSA, NDAA etc.) on the Australian pop. to keep them under tabs.
but that's just my opinion.
feel free to highlight any discrepancies in my observations and inferences if you wish, I am open to changing my mind, should the evidence point that way.

What was the suspicious drill?

Was it specifically carried out in the chocolate / coffee shop?

Have a look at what is in Martin place, it seems very logical to conduct counter terror training there, imo.

You think the producer (or whoever) put an unsuspecting Natalie Barr through the ordeal of learning her friend/associate had died, live on air, just for the ratings?

Possibly. She may have also known well in advance about it but said she was still good to go. Once she was actually live on air and had to talk about it, she couldn't handle it.

She just honestly didn't handle it as she thought she might.

Nothing sinister in my eyes.

Possibly. She may have also known well in advance about it but said she was still good to go. Once she was actually live on air and had to talk about it, she couldn't handle it.
She literally said, 'We're just finding out...'

Come on man, even your own feeble attempt at explaining this away involves accepting Barr is a liar.
Nothing sinister in my eyes.
You haven't opened them yet.

smells fishy to me.

more so when contrasted with media coverage of the 8 children killed in cains

the comparison of the media coverage is fascinating
Hoddle St, Queen St, Port Arthur, Martin Place all received massive coverage because the media where about while events were unfolding.

Cairns was after the fact, nothing to see (although it is still rightly receiving a fair bit of coverage now). I'm surprised C9 haven't dispatched Leila McKinnon up there since she did start here career up there.

The networks probably all hate Cairns after they poured all their resources into covering Cyclone Yasi and the stupid thing didn't even hit there. You could physically see the disappointment on all their faces.

Leeches.

She literally said, 'We're just finding out...'

Come on man, even your own feeble attempt at explaining this away involves accepting Barr is a liar.

You haven't opened them yet.

Oh well then, they just found out going to air then. You've answered it yourself. I didn't see it live, I was still in bed after having stayed up watching events unfold.

You think the producer (or whoever) put an unsuspecting Natalie Barr through the ordeal of learning her friend/associate had died, live on air, just for the ratings?
yeah, this is the most implausible thing posted in this thread that someone in power might do :drunk:

Are you going to attempt to address the issue?

Was just curious what your actual thoughts are really, you seemed to suggest in another thread that Johnson's father was not acting like a grieving father. To me a lot of this stuff is clutching at straws and reading too much into nothing. I could almost go along with the gunman being allowed or even encouraged in his attack to get some new legislation through, and no doubt the media isn't telling the whole truth. But sometimes, stuff just happens for no reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back