Media A Christmas Message From The Filth Wizard

Remove this Banner Ad

nWo is such an ambiguous word. What does it really mean? "Please, nWo, don't rape our captain?" What does it mean?

You're an absolute joke. If you think I take the internet serious, you're more of a joke than I thought. You left a werewolf game after the heat I put on you and pointed out what a fool you are. Expect more of that in the coming season as I enjoy my time with my new teammates at a fine club unlike the heap of s**t you roll around in at the Royals. :thumbsu:

And don't worry, I'll be here all off-season and ALL season long just for you baby.

Yet, still more posters than the #lolwonders have :(
Clearly not true. Wonders are on fire right now in regards to activity. It's great to see :).

nWo is such an ambiguous word. What does it really mean? "Please, nWo, don't rape our captain?" What does it mean?

It's not a word. It's an acronym.

Who is your captain by the way?

I do understand. I've known about it for ages.

You're a nobody.

It's laughable to think you can match it with us better teams. Cute even.

Good luck Konnan. You're Konnan.
Didn't you just win the spoon?

It means that the Dragons are gonna try and be "tough guys" now and break out of the impotent mire they currently exist.

We all know that won't work and the only thing this move will do is have a negative impact onot the competition as a whole, kinda like the original nWo.

We didn't win it. We got it. And so?

16 match day posters on average. We aren't mediocre.
Just thought it odd for the wooden spooners to be labeled one of the better teams. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like it's a certainty then.

Can't wait for the s**t house write up.
The write-up will be done by your captain in the submissions thread when he has to type out "Dragons delist Filthy Sanchez" :).

Just thought it odd for the wooden spooners to be labeled one of the better teams. :)
We are.

Deal with it.

Who are you in this little dress up party?

You're more annoying than a threat so I'll say Buff Bagwell.

We are.

Deal with it.

Who are you in this little dress up party?

You're more annoying than a threat so I'll say Buff Bagwell.
You seem agressive. Almost upset.

Sorry for asking a question Pantsy :)

You know what else reallyrics shito me about this...

Who gives you the right to announce the Bomdits captaincy change?? Touch presumptuous don't you think?
Don't worry, from what I've heard, Shermy doesn't want a piece of it.

You're an absolute joke. If you think I take the internet serious, you're more of a joke than I thought.
You've used the word 'joke' twice in the same sentence and you seem a bit anxious. You're definitely offended.
You left a werewolf game after the heat I put on you and pointed out what a fool you are.
Lol
Expect more of that in the coming season as I enjoy my time with my new teammates at a fine club unlike the heap of s**t you roll around in at the Royals. :thumbsu:
I expect to put the heat on you again, and for you to follow me around like a jilted ex lover who's been shown the cold shoulder. It's ok, after the 15th time you tagged me I sent some kleenex your way and had a good chuckle at your expense. The heat rose sufficiently enough for you to jump ship to a team where you'd get more support.
And don't worry, I'll be here all off-season and ALL season long just for you baby.
And your tears will continue to be washed away darling. I'm coming harder for you next season.

Extremely disappointed in noobz0r, no warning was given at all, this kind of departure cuts very deep and it it will be hard to ever acknowledge him again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back