Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 19 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

627f27d4-eb18-420b-aaaf-acb8f525b222.gif

Last edited:
:D Figured out how to get the good yellow

[ COLOR=#ffcc00] [/COLOR ]

This is the coding for the yellow, just delete the 2 spaces and type in Coast in between

If we have the same midfield as we finished the year with, @JP_Sauce and I gonna * s**t up in our 50th. ;)

I get the feeling I'm not best choice for full forward after those practice matches btw. It's a dream, but a distant one for a bloke who's only just 6 foot. :p

Love the new thread btw. It's just like the last, but better.

If we have the same midfield as we finished the year with, @JP_Sauce and I gonna **** s**t up in our 50th. ;)

Damn, already the forgotten man in our super sexy midfield :(

However, if JP Sauce keeps hitting those negative dream team points games, we have nothing to worry about :D

Damn, already the forgotten man in our super sexy midfield :(

However, if JP Sauce keeps hitting those negative dream team points games, we have nothing to worry about :D

There's no forgotten mid in the super sexy midfield. We just share 50ths. :p It's not like anyone could forget any member of our super sexy midfield. ;)

:D Figured out how to get the good yellow

[ COLOR=#ffcc00] [/COLOR ]

This is the coding for the yellow, just delete the 2 spaces and type in Coast in between

Anything on blue?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 of the best teams in the world are playing at the G. Going to Roma v City.
So I guess that means Liverpool aren't playing :oops:

Who's the 3rd team?

Even though I hate city It would be a good experience to see an EPL team.

I might go to an AFL game in melbourne next year if I have the $$$
Tickets will all be sold out within a few days I'd say. City v Real is sold out almost completely, only standing room left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back