Questions for RFC_Official re VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah was wondering that myself as i cant get to the ground until shortly before. RFC_Official Many thanks.
For what it's worth, everyone, I received a response on Twitter from Richmond VFL stating that capacity is less of an issue now and that, with an expected crowd of around 5k, turning up and buying a ticket on the day shouldn't be a problem.

Jack Dyer Stand is open and operational from this Saturday #gotiges
One other thing I've had a few mates of mine ask, if you wouldn't mind- is alcohol now being served? :)

A couple of them went to the practice game between us at Punt Road in the pre-season and they said it was a dry zone at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has it been announced the new players for this season? Only 2 have been listed in foxsortspulse http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?client=1-118-0-0-0&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=32692819.

What's Jake Arts bio, not been able to find any info?

Jake Aarts. 178cm, 68kg rover. Without a club with Bendigo going broke. Gets a lot of the ball, that's about it. Although Bendigo were so so shizen that anyone would look like a spud. Kicking efficiency of 55% on these figures.

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/team_...nt=1-118-10467-294689-20320215&ocompID=294689

What's the go with the scoreboard? Thought we would've had something amazing up by now!?

I could add whats the go with the rest of Punt Rd Oval? Looks like absolutely nothing has been done since last year. Surely at some stage we'll be aiming for all around the ground to be accessible and not look like a junkyard/construction site.

I could add whats the go with the rest of Punt Rd Oval? Looks like absolutely nothing has been done since last year. Surely at some stage we'll be aiming for all around the ground to be accessible and not look like a junkyard/construction site.
Agreed. Any plans to put a stand or something at the Brunton Ave end?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back