Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

basically just good looking templates for illustrator, bit of puma, isc???
Check the UTT for Mero's templates. Also it's easy to make the puma collar. Just get a BLK collar and put the Puma logo on it.

got this????
clash_zps73fb2325.png~original

Yeah, I never uploaded it because I figured no one wanted it. Happy to upload it now (well, when I get a chance to clean it up a little), but isn't it out of date with all of these 3D templates now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's for Photoshop though, Codym2723, so if you're wanting to keep going with Illustrator it wouldn't be very helpful at all.
mine hasnt got shading or anything markymark
I could have sworn that your new and improved version did. Viva la 2D or something or other

I made my first ton ever today FJ&GD board. Brought it up with a cut through backward point.
Congrats!

I had my first ever spell since taking 4 in the under 16's grand final a few years ago. Was down at a local park with two mates having a hit in the nets, next thing you know we're getting flagged down to play division 2 turf cricket. Unbelievable the fact that they threw me the ball first change, but I then went on to take 5 wickets for 17 runs, off my 8 overs. Got hit for one of the biggest sixes I've ever seen though.

Most annoying thing was, it couldn't go under my name because I haven't been cleared from my previous club, therefore me playing was technically illegal, so I put it under my cousins name haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back