Quiet Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

servo

All Australian
Apr 29, 2000
adelaide
Normally this time of year we are getting bombarded with information about the players. Who's injured, whos fit, whos not fit, whos happy, whos unhappy, who the coach has a problem with, who has a problem with the xoach, etc....

This year it is very quiet. Anyone heard anything that's not making the papers?

Nope, all's quiet round here on the rumour front at the moment. Booooooring. Did hear that Amy Cornes won't eat her vegetables.....

In Mildura we're not usually swamped with crows info at the best of times but this is ridiculous. I guess no news is good news.

Anyone see the picture of our new recruits on the AFC website. Jeez they look young. I hope they eat their vegitables because they've got a lot of beefing up to do.

Times have indeed changed, we indeed on BF have come far.

So what was BF like in its first preseason back in 2000.

Just 4 posts compared to our 69 pages today, thats not counting either the hundreds of pages from many threads, ranging from coaching selections to player selections.

Crow54 is a legend. 14 years ago he contributed to this thread and is still posting. Well done mate.:thumbsu:

I love that Guest guy, who has made a total of zero posts.

Crow54 is a legend. 14 years ago he contributed to this thread and is still posting. Well done mate.:thumbsu:

Poster ---- Start Date -- Total Days -- Posts -- Posts / Day
Crow54 ----9/10/2000 --- 5,224 ----- 1,603 ----- 0.3
GROTTO ---5/07/2013 ----- 572 ----- 13,797 ----- 24.1

I'm sure there's a quality vs quantity joke in there somewhere :D

I love that Guest guy, who has made a total of zero posts.

Poster ---- Start Date -- Total Days -- Posts -- Posts / Day
Crow54 ----9/10/2000 --- 5,224 ----- 1,603 ----- 0.3
GROTTO ---5/07/2013 ----- 572 ----- 13,797 ----- 24.1

I'm sure there's a quality vs quantity joke in there somewhere :D
I would have thought Grotto would be posting closer to 24 posts per hour than per day...

Was going to reply to the OP, til realised post date.

Not sure why this one was randomly bumped as not a continuation of anything.

Crow54 is a she I am pretty sure.

Yes, I am, thanks, Jars. :)

Times have indeed changed, we indeed on BF have come far.

So what was BF like in its first preseason back in 2000.

Just 4 posts compared to our 69 pages today, thats not counting either the hundreds of pages from many threads, ranging from coaching selections to player selections.

Thanks, Grotto. I'd be even more of a legend if I could remember posting in any of these threads. :eek: :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back