Who's the AFL 'Hall of fame superstar' in I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here?

Remove this Banner Ad

When they say Hall of Fame do they mean AFL Hall of Fame or club hall of fame or state hall of fame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danny thinks all his gags at Dunstall are funny.Maybe 1 in 20 are.
Tired jokes from a tired show. Fleming was the best thing on the program. Lynch offers nothing, Gaze must have incriminating photos of someone up high at Fox Footy ( and SEN for that matter ). Time for a revamp.

Tired jokes from a tired show. Fleming was the best thing on the program. Lynch offers nothing, Gaze must have incriminating photos of someone up high at Fox Footy ( and SEN for that matter ). Time for a revamp.
Before the bounce, after the bounce - which one is it!? Lol

Gerard Whateley used to be good on the show and used to prevent it getting way to childish, sometimes even managing to get the others to actually have a discussion about football. I understand why he does not do it anymore though as he is very busy with his other commitments.

Not sure if you got it in WA, but Kouta did quite possibly the worst TV advertisement in Australian history:

I'm crying with larfter.

Anyway, back on topic.

Either Ron Barrassi or Leigh Matthews

Remove this Banner Ad

Back