HDFL PreSeason 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Mounts still very quiet atm?????
Heard a whisper there is a few coming out of Essendon districts to play out there. The Whisperer also made comment that the calibre arriving wasn't quite up to the calibre of the players departing. In a stronger comp this year I'm tipping Mounts to finish around 7th.
:cool:

Heard a whisper there is a few coming out of Essendon districts to play out there. The Whisperer also made comment that the calibre arriving wasn't quite up to the calibre of the players departing. In a stronger comp this year I'm tipping Mounts to finish around 7th.
:cool:
Derrick quietly confident that he will have the best midfield in the league with a massive key forward to be lining up. Top 3 still a chance apparently.

See Colbo has put in a clearance for Rusty Douglas,book him in for a top three finish in your medal, the bloke is a star.Colbo s full forward will be in for a decent year with Rusty jamming down his throat.

See Colbo has put in a clearance for Rusty Douglas,book him in for a top three finish in your medal, the bloke is a star.Colbo s full forward will be in for a decent year with Rusty jamming down his throat.
Any news closer to home ?

Spot on about rusty dogga, has dominated every league he had played in. Hard And under, gets the ball and will push it forward to weekes. With the rochie guys back there goes be in the favorites for the flag already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steve Arthur blew the hamstring out in a time trial the other night apparently nasty one by all reports!!

ha Retiretoolong.. I actually heard the Bloods are inline for an improved Season on recent years you could prob tell us more? Are the Bloods aiming for finals or simply aimingto win 4 or 6 and to be more competitive across the board?

ha Retiretoolong.. I actually heard the Bloods are inline for an improved Season on recent years you could prob tell us more? Are the Bloods aiming for finals or simply aimingto win 4 or 6 and to be more competitive across the board?
Ha good one every club is aiming for Finals and Elmore is no different confident they can do that i think the first game will give us a good guide.

Derrick will pull something out and surprise everyone, won't be winners this year but will be up there

They would be doing well to be in front of North Locky Colbo and Huntly Id reckon with the lists they will have but your right Im sure he will have picked up some quality players with the room in the budget that would have opened up.

Reckon HDFL followers are in for a massive year, the quality of the recruits coming into the league is probably as good as some major league sides would to love to boast.Someone care to have an early stab at a final 5? Just looking at the recruits coming into the league youd reckon North,Locky,Colbo,Huntly,are all going hard,might have to have a look at a few games this year in the HDFL. Good luck to all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back