Multiplat WWE 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's the situation we've found ourselves in NSWCROW

The specific reason you were banned remains unclear. We do know however that bannings are linked to violating one or more of the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you signed up to play.

Please refer to this webpage for further information on reasons some people are banned:
http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/arti...15-Online-Behavior-Content-Enforcement-Policy

It's been determined that banning is until decided otherwise, in other words indefinitely.
Nobody knows when this will be over just that if it is then you'll be notified.

We are in the process of gathering information from clients who find themselves banned so we ask for the following information from you so we can investigate this fully:

Gametag/PSN ID:
Email:

Bear in mind that the banning situation is still in review and each banning will be treated on a case-by-case basis.

and my response -

not 100% sure i WAS banned now , tried playing online using a 2nd account and no success in that either.

Let me say this though , if you guys ARE banning people WITHOUT EVIDENCE , that's not the smartest business practice and would greatly affect any FUTURE 2K purchases by yours truly......

Looking forward to this being resolved

I can't even BEGIN to explain how *ed this is.

Some ****** kid can't handle losing and this is what happens......................................

I can do nothing more NSWCROW
I can only state further that when there is a change we'll contact you at your email.

Until then I'm sorry for this situation but my hands are tied. I'm not authorized and nobody in 2K Support are authorized to lift any ban imposed by WWE2K.

Athanasios G.
2K Support

I know it wasn't you personally but thats a disgrace and you've just lost a customer for life.Shall also take to social media and relay my story.Truly woeful business practice mate.

I can do nothing more NSWCROW
I can only state further that when there is a change we'll contact you at your email.

Until then I'm sorry for this situation but my hands are tied. I'm not authorized and nobody in 2K Support are authorized to lift any ban imposed by WWE2K.

Athanasios G.
2K Support

I know it wasn't you personally but thats a disgrace and you've just lost a customer for life.Shall also take to social media and relay my story.Truly woeful business practice mate.

Let him know I read your post and that I said to tell him I won't ever buy his products again either and will be telling my friends and relatives also not to purchase

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched a video on youtube of a banned guy.
He clicked " online " and it immediately flashed up on screen " YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED ETC ETC "

I don't get that , i can go to the lobby and see all available matches , it's when i click search that i get the " NO SESSIONS FOUND "

So i guess it's a combination of my hamster-wheel internet and 2K's servers.

I mean the Turismo servers are farcical so what does that say about 2K's ??

Did you change anything in your network? Can ports be blocked or something like that?
The firewall automatically changes on a whim every now and then.

Have no ( well that's not true but at least it works ) issues on GT6 online........

The firewall automatically changes on a whim every now and then.

Have no ( well that's not true but at least it works ) issues on GT6 online........
Can change for some games.

Check portforward.net (I think thats the site) see if your router is there and see if WWE 2k15 is there.

I'm sorry to hear all of your WWE got reset (excluding MyCareer)! I imagine how frustrating this must be. The team is currently aware of this issue, and at this time they are working on it. However, you can avoid the reset by not letting the game idle on the title screen.

Quality support staff from 2k.

Unfortunately, you can't get your data back, but in the future if you upload your data to the Community Creations page, you'll be able to get them back from there. You can also use a USB as a backup to save game files.

OH, so in the future when I grind through all of showcase/career again I can upload my unlockables to community creations. Yeah thanks mate.

I apologize for all the inconvenience of this issue, and thank you for your patience.

You were a great help Olivier.

Quality support staff from 2k.

OH, so in the future when I grind through all of showcase/career again I can upload my unlockables to community creations. Yeah thanks mate.

You were a great help Olivier.
So I wasn't the only one with this issue. When it happened to me, I lost absolutely all my interest in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back