KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats tallys story, picked up anyone and what's the culture of the club like?
Talk to tally boys quite often tox and they have lost a s**t load of players only getting 3or4 at training i personally can't understand why they get in these positions they are so close to Shepp andhave one of the best grounds and facilities in the Gm area Just maybe they don't want to part with the $$$$ if you want to be up and about and be playing a part in September unfortunately you have no choice!!!

Talk to tally boys quite often tox and they have lost a s**t load of players only getting 3or4 at training i personally can't understand why they get in these positions they are so close to Shepp andhave one of the best grounds and facilities in the Gm area Just maybe they don't want to part with the $$$$ if you want to be up and about and be playing a part in September unfortunately you have no choice!!!

Cheers swoop

Missus has been asked to play nball out there.
curious as to situation of the club.

Thanx

Clearance date opens soon be interesting to see who the bottom 7 sides of last year have lost and picked up . Heard BC from undera off to mrp not sure if true

Was reported awhile back I think...
Have Heard today that nick Bertoli will be co-coach with Russ lee.. Stevey t and Bertoli were assistants to lee.. But Thomo said he doesn't want to do it and got offered the captaincy aswell but knocked that back to just wants to play footy.. What's your view on this smoothy.. As u were meant to be the bloke doin that job.. :) and it's believed Russ will only be coming back Saturdays now instead of every 2nd Thursday surely he couldn't demand full money if this is true..

Have Heard today that nick Bertoli will be co-coach with Russ lee.. Stevey t and Bertoli were assistants to lee.. But Thomo said he doesn't want to do it and got offered the captaincy aswell but knocked that back to just wants to play footy.. What's your view on this smoothy.. As u were meant to be the bloke doin that job.. :) and it's believed Russ will only be coming back Saturdays now instead of every 2nd Thursday surely he couldn't demand full money if this is true..
Surely u know the answer to that normo

All I can say Normo, it was a matter of time before something happened.... Not if but when....

Congrats to Boata on the appointment of co-coach he'll do a great job, lead from the front & demand the effort from his players & deservedly so! I just hope he gets plenty of support.... :thumbsu:

Tom durwood didn't last long at United he has done a uturn and is back at ardy reasons I've heard is that he was hardly spoken to whilst there and just didn't feel welcome any way it's good news for Willo and the club !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn't big news nick took pre season last year we have improved are mids and will be more solid down the back training has been good and we are hoping to move up the ladder

Would have agree with woodsy here Linc is twice the player of Russ Lee and will dominate this league! Haven't heard much from Stanhope ? Have they picked up many and lost many from last year? Are avenal quietly assembling a quality team? No birdies whispering out that way!
Wowww weeee twice the player of Russ Lee.

Can't wait to see him play in this league as he must of improved a fair bit.

Dickhead

Wowww weeee twice the player of Russ Lee.

Can't wait to see him play in this league as he must of improved a fair bit.

Dickhead
Wake up abit grumpy today old man must have a lot on your plate getting on big footy so early. Have you ever seen Linc play! He will turn it on. Gun. Twice the size of his head that's for sure.

Dick head.

G'day obviously new here firstly well done to longwood on appointing a coach and getting a few players along for the ride. Must of been hard to find someone at this time. Ps have noticed two sides with red legs as there nicknames not my association is with another club down Gold Coast way.have moved to area and keen supporter of all local comps going to have to pick some sides to watch cheers

G'day obviously new here firstly well done to longwood on appointing a coach and getting a few players along for the ride. Must of been hard to find someone at this time. Ps have noticed two sides with red legs as there nicknames not my association is with another club down Gold Coast way.have moved to area and keen supporter of all local comps going to have to pick some sides to watch cheers
More than welcome at Lancaster mate..

In other news we have secured the services of former Finley player Ben Schultz adds depth to our midfield.. Getting very excited as round 1 creeps closer and closer

More than welcome at Lancaster mate..

In other news we have secured the services of former Finley player Ben Schultz adds depth to our midfield.. Getting very excited as round 1 creeps closer and closer

Not only are you the head of player manager/recruiter Ark, but now you've broadened your horizons to head of spectator management & recruitment?? You are very much worth that $8.00 per game (or in other words a pie & coke, that's about $8.00 isn't it?? :D:p:D:p)

Bit of news out of avenel , Duncan , Green off to seymour and Hateley unlikely to play due to injury . That's 3 of there top 6 players gone
Yer Kasey and Andy wanted to have another crack at GV and Grants had a reco on his knee , in saying that Grant only played 3.5 games last year and the other two missed about a dozen games between them we have replaced them so we like everyone at this stage we hope to play finals again

Evening fellow KDFL supporters, don't wanna sound like a big head but I believe I did say in August that a couple of Avenel big guns were in talks with a GV club and were keen to join that comp. Seems my man at the Kyabram RSL has delivered again.
So sorry bring her home, that's old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back