Martin Hardie wants McDevitt in jail

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, God bless him.

Look, i've been telling them all for years. It's that neoliberalism war machine thing. Where's my tenure damnit?

Has he had a win throughout the Saga, Wrong on Fed Court case , Wrong on appeal, Rejected by the UK Medical Journal who posted Harcourts findings and told to piss off by both Essendon and Cronulla I believe.

Tracey Holmes loves giving him a soapbox to sprout his BS though, can that be classed as a win

and I think he classed this photo as a win , Dank looks extremely uncomfortable though.

Dank-Hardie-Medium-19-September-20141-610x435.jpg

Has he had a win throughout the Saga, Wrong on Fed Court case , Wrong on appeal, Rejected by the UK Medical Journal who posted Harcourts findings and told to piss off by both Essendon and Cronulla I believe.

Not to mention that his FOI work has gone from "freedom of information" to " * off idiot"

Tracey Holmes loves giving him a soapbox to sprout his BS though, can that be classed as a win

and I think he classed this photo as a win , Dank looks extremely uncomfortable though.

View attachment 106371

In American slang, they look like they are waiting for the short bus

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=short+bus

MartinHardie: "I'll always howl into the face of any gale of injustice"

I guess losing the right to bury voluntary evidence is the new black in the injustice sphere.:rolleyes:

God Martin, there is so much ACTUAL injustice occurring out there and you're wallowing about whingeing on behalf of Ashurst clients.

FMD Bro

MartinHardie: "I'll always howl into the face of any gale of injustice"

I guess losing the right to bury voluntary evidence is the new black in the injustice sphere.:rolleyes:

God Martin, there is so much ACTUAL injustice occurring out there and you're wallowing about whingeing on behalf of Ashurst clients.

FMD Bro

Like robbo said, It's about the little man.

View attachment 106371

Love the longing look in his eyes as he gazes at Dank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure about howling into the gale of injustice, but he has certainly been pissing into the wind.
Not sure which one has the greater opinion of their own intelligence.
Actually I don't think Dank believes himself to be super intelligent, he just thinks he is smarter than everyone else.

Last edited:
I feel a lot of you would have enjoyed the look on his face during the verdict. Hand on heart it was similar to --> :eek:
Was he present chris? I know you tweeted you would be there in court.

If he was did you wave your finger at him, Dikembe Mutumbo style as the verdict was delivered?

View attachment 106371
those over compensating side boards just aren't enough compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back