Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Welcome to FIRA!
Important dates:

Kits are due Monday, March 9th 2015 to give a bit of leeway for late submissions
Round 1 will start for the Superligue on Monday, March 16th 2015.
Round 1 for the Ligue Mondiale will start on Monday March 23rd 2015, to line up with round 2 of the Superligue.

Both leagues will see teams play each other team once.

Finals will be the top 8 from each division, with a standard AFL style finals system in place.

Links to bigger versions of the league logos:
Superligue: http://i.imgur.com/RcNyYsJ.png
Ligue Mondiale: http://i.imgur.com/fDTh0IF.png
I can't think of why you'd need them bigger, but if you do, let me know, they are both vector files so I can do them as big as you like. You may recolour the blue part of the Superligue logo if you feel the need. The Ligue Mondiale logo cannot be recoloured.

If you have any issues making the deadline or have to pull out, or know of someone who has left bigfooty without pulling out and is unlikely to return to enter their kits, let me know in this thread.

What you are required to enter:

4 kits consisting of:
- 1 Home kit
- 1 Away/Clash kit (tell me what you'd like to use it as. If you say away, it will be used in all away games unless it clashes with the home team's home kit)
- 1 kit that honours your location, whether that be country, state, province, city, region, whatever.
- 1 one-off kit of your choice, whether that be heritage, indigenous, charity etc.
Also, i'd like all the kits in 1 image for one round, so i'll need an all-in-one as well.

You may submit a logo but it will not be voted on. You may include your logo on your template for presentation purposes.

ADT50 - Edinburgh Dragons
Alex 3549 - Poznan Penguins
Andonis1997 - Siberia Taigas
Bacon Warrior - Helsingin Laivanrakentajat
Bryce_Jersey17 - Florence Scholars
craegus - Paderborn Yellowjackets
Dubelyou - Auckland Tribe
Dylan8 - Leipzig United
E92_ - Los Angeles Stars
El_Scorcho - Birmingham Bears
Greater Gattsby - New York Knights
lmach - Monaco Athlétique
Muggsy26 - Kakadu Crocs
pie_machine - Copenhagen Swans
ScottFreo - West Stuttgart Griffins
St Mark - Glasgow Pride
Stewart2Austin - Bohemia Queens
workhorse - Cape Town Buffalo

[URL='http://i.imgur.com/4AdRHeC.png'] [/URL]

Akkaps - Kuala Lumpur Kings
Crow28 - Athens Greens
Damo Crows Fan - Wellington Burroughs
demon_spud - Vatican City Cardinals
EMGEE_6 - Istanbul Jets
Fizzler - London Blizzards
fumbler - Monterrey Los Reyes
johnfrombrazil - Rennes Hermines
Klim - Barcelona Bulls
Maggotz - Colorado Swarm
Maxwell110 - Lucerne Lionhearts
NM_Mitchell - Columbus Cannons
Rabbitoh20 - Quebec Rebellion
Spanna65 - Delhi Chargers
The Cheesecake - Longyearbyen Isbjørn
XDC 10 - Alburquerque Cooks

I may have missed a name change or two, so let me know if I have an i'll fix it.

T-Minus 42 days until kits are due. I already have several entries. Happy designing!

Last edited:

How are people going here? Any entries likely to be coming in soon?

I'm a bit concerned that akkaps hasn't been seen in a while and obviously might not get an entry in. If you're posting under a different account akkaps and still want to enter (or don't!), let me know via PM or in this thread. Your spot will be kept for you regardless unless you're not heard from in several weeks.

I'm a bit concerned that akkaps hasn't been seen in a while and obviously might not get an entry in. If you're posting under a different account akkaps and still want to enter (or don't!), let me know via PM or in this thread. Your spot will be kept for you regardless unless you're not heard from in several weeks.
On the Fantasy Footy part of BF, he posted how he's having a break due to personal reasons, so I'm not sure how long he was going to be off for. :(

I'll keep his spot for a hopeful return in that case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I tried to do an American College style logo for my team- the Florence Scholars as practice with the pen tool. Needless to say... it failed.
View attachment 107070
I'm liking how it's looking so far. Perhaps try having a smaller cape with larger text in a slab serif font? I've also discovered that adding some shading can work wonders with a logo.

I'm liking how it's looking so far. Perhaps try having a smaller cape with larger text in a slab serif font? I've also discovered that adding some shading can work wonders with a logo.
It was just an idea that I sketched out on paper. Nothing serious. Im trying for a bit more of a Florentine-esque logo

So I tried to do an American College style logo for my team- the Florence Scholars as practice with the pen tool. Needless to say... it failed.
View attachment 107070

This is a good start! It probably just needs to be condensed a little, depending on how you're going to use it. The detail will get lost when you shrink it to a smaller size.

I love the concept though, it's definitely got a lot of potential.

Just remember, less points, smooth curves, consistent line weight.

I really look forward to seeing where you go with it mate.

Yeah that's fine, just avoid locations and nicknames being used by other people.
I'm think of renaming myself to the San Diego Russians. Is that okay?

he left bigfooty didnt he??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back