FTA-TV Banshee

Remove this Banner Ad

efp.gif

2 weeks now without sex or nudity, might be a record?
For any Cinemax show or just Banshee ?

We did have a first this week - Burton smiled

Doesn't Brock know Hood isn't really who he is ?
Don't think he knows anything on his background but I'm sure early in season 2 he said to Hood that he's not really Lucas Hood.

The writers of this show are running out of ideas as they're recycling scenes now. I'm pretty sure Rabbit and his goons riddled the police station with bulletts in a previous episode.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't really get why they decided to hit the police station, I would have suspected they'd go for Proctors home given he's the one they've got the beef with.

Even with Proctor in the police station (don't see how they would have known that) and the police killing his brother, I thought the bigger issue they'd have would have been with Proctor.

Didn't make much sense to me but I find it's best not to think when watching Banshee, just enjoy the show for what it is.

Yeah I don't really get why they decided to hit the police station, I would have suspected they'd go for Proctors home given he's the one they've got the beef with.

Even with Proctor in the police station (don't see how they would have known that) and the police killing his brother, I thought the bigger issue they'd have would have been with Proctor.

Didn't make much sense to me but I find it's best not to think when watching Banshee, just enjoy the show for what it is.

Perhaps he was seen being arrested or being taken into the police station in cuffs

You listed two pretty good reasons on the next line, either way it'll probably get explained early in the next episode

You listed two pretty good reasons on the next line, either way it'll probably get explained early in the next episode
It's more that I don't buy it.

Hood had just got back to the station with Proctor after they bashed the crap out of each in a Proctor owned strip club. Meanwhile you've got the native Americans gearing up as they plan their attack - in this short time, they've somehow get word of where he's at? Don't like it as an option.

And for him seeking vengeance on his brother, I guess, just seems stupid that they've got a bigger beef with the cop who rightfully killed his brother compared to Proctor who they believe killed their last leader along with many more and causing them plenty of problems in general. They picked up these assault weapons before he was killed in the plan of attacking Proctor and making him hurt. But instead of attacking him with surprise with their recently acquired firearms, they decide to attack the police station first? I guess the main Native American dude in charge hasn't really come across as one to use his brain I just don't like it as an option..

I guess we'll find out, I just find it hard to really believe either situation but again, the show on a whole isn't believable and it's not the reason I watch the whole. I enjoy how unbelievable/unrealistic it all is.

It's more that I don't buy it.

Hood had just got back to the station with Proctor after they bashed the crap out of each in a Proctor owned strip club. Meanwhile you've got the native Americans gearing up as they plan their attack - in this short time, they've somehow get word of where he's at? Don't like it as an option.

And for him seeking vengeance on his brother, I guess, just seems stupid that they've got a bigger beef with the cop who rightfully killed his brother compared to Proctor who they believe killed their last leader along with many more and causing them plenty of problems in general. They picked up these assault weapons before he was killed in the plan of attacking Proctor and making him hurt. But instead of attacking him with surprise with their recently acquired firearms, they decide to attack the police station first? I guess the main Native American dude in charge hasn't really come across as one to use his brain I just don't like it as an option..

I guess we'll find out, I just find it hard to really believe either situation but again, the show on a whole isn't believable and it's not the reason I watch the whole. I enjoy how unbelievable/unrealistic it all is.

I guess you can look at it a couple of ways, Chayton is a traditional tribal guy, he'd go after the cops as an honour/revenge thing, you can see the same look on his face when he picks up his brothers body and when he's standing there while the guns are blazing. I wouldn't call him dumb, but he's certainly set in the old ways. On top of that the only thing that could get in the way of him and Proctor is the cops, getting them out of the way means he gets a free run at him.

Either way I reckon we'll find out pretty early in the episode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You knew what was going to happen at the end.She knew Hood's secret,so she was always a goner.
Why didn't the cops pick up the dead Native Americans machine guns and use them on the guys coming through the door and outside ?

So are we going to have Hood & Proctor team up to take down Chayton ?

Second ep this season with no Carrie

I think the beast has been awoken.

Apart from the fat guy incident, Hood has been fairly quite so far this season compared to usual standards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back