2015 V8 Supercars

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to say again that the advert free, HD coverage was great.
It's a pain though when you're busting for a pee "I'll just hold on until the ad break.Bugger no ad breaks anymore" :D

One negative on Fox's coverage - Greg Martin
GET RID OF HIM !!!

It's a pain though when you're busting for a pee "I'll just hold on until the ad break.Bugger no ad breaks anymore" :D

One negative on Fox's coverage - Greg Martin
GET RID OF HIM !!!

Oh my lord, what a dickhead.

Had no idea this board existed. But yay!

Thought Fox's coverage was 10 times better than the free to air. No ad breaks was amazing. Loved it.

Was really happy with HRT this week as well. Thought Courtney's car was really good and GT's wasn't too far off either. After a long couple of years, they're right. The time for talk is over and they have started the season off as well as possible. So far so good :thumbsu:

Feel for Mostert and Moffat btw. Very sour way to end the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dave Reynolds will be getting the new model Falcon for the AGP.

Paint job will look pretty cool on the new Falcon I reckon. Same as with the Super Black car once they get theirs.

I reckon Super Black will have to wait given Mosert was wrecked (despite it being somehow his fault ????)

The other good thing about Foxtel is Foxtel Go. I had to go out later in the race so i put it on Go on my phone, had the phone facing the shower with the bluetooth speaker for sound. Then watched the end of the race in the car.

Why the heck is Liz Ellis on Inside Supercars?

Greg Rust "Caption what Roland was saying to the Ferrari team"
James Courtney "I can't hear Jamie whinge"

Conan-Stand-Up-and-Claps.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back