News 2014-2015 off-season news thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To respect the 'closed session' I'll keep it brief. For me the old brigade Lewy, Suckers, Mitch, Gibbo, Hodgey, Lake, Gunner, Simpkin and Stratts stood out and Whitey looked very good in the second half. The new boys to show promise were JO'R who was good inside and outside, Frawley who read the play well and starved his opponents, Sicily [yet to debut] good hands, kicking and reading, Hardisty in and under and Howe clean, balanced and composed sweeping across half back. The only time I clapped was a spontaneous response to a Hardisty hands and knees extraction from two opponents followed by an amazing hand ball out and over the congestion which hit a running team mate just ahead of the pack goal side. Another highlight was Gunners marking.

I'm really looking forward to watching the progress of Hardisty and Howe at the BHH.
The kid is gunna be good,looking forward to watching hardisty play this year

The new signings for the 2015 season are:
Adey Lochie Blackburn
Burt Matthew Eastern Ranges
Dillion Patrick Donvale
Dimasi Xavier Assumption / Calder
Fitzpatrick Ben Korrumburra-Bena
Graham Dalton Sandringham
Handley James Blackburn
Jones Chris Eastern Ranges
Kidd Liam Eastern Ranges
Murphy Billy Northern Knights
Patolo Agape Eastern Ranges
Sandric Jack Hobart City
Sullivan James Tatura
Switkowski Sam Northern Knights
Traynor Matthew Eastern Ranges
Williams Cayden Richmond (AFL)

Let the season begin.

Channel 7 coverage will include Host Jason Bennett and VFL star Nigel Carmody will lead the call, with Hawthorn premiership player Campbell Brown in expert commentary.

Channel 7 coverage will include Host Jason Bennett and VFL star Nigel Carmody will lead the call, with Hawthorn premiership player Campbell Brown in expert commentary.
Do you know of that's the same Jason Bennett who used to work on fox footy and has been working for espn in the states?

Departures are 14 from 2014:- Luke Andrews, Callan Burns, Corey Cassidy, Sam Cust, Jackson Eade, Tom Goodwin, Jake Kalanj, Tom Miles, Xavier Murphy, Matt Northe, Nick Papadopoulos, Kalem Post, Michael Thompson, Brandon Wood.

The list size has been increased to 48 players hence the reason for 16 new players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Departures are 14 from 2014:- Luke Andrews, Callan Burns, Corey Cassidy, Sam Cust, Jackson Eade, Tom Goodwin, Jake Kalanj, Tom Miles, Xavier Murphy, Matt Northe, Nick Papadopoulos, Kalem Post, Michael Thompson, Brandon Wood.

The list size has been increased to 48 players hence the reason for 16 new players.

Was Cust a last minute deletion?....He is still on the Box Hill website as a current player!

On 16th December I posted "Custy is in sweet love and undecided on making the commitment required to play in the VFL." Likely/Possibly when the web site was last updated with the definite departures Sam was still to make a firm decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back