Joe Daniher

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is widley known Joe was not involved in the Supp program. The HS reported this ages ago.

The most basic of research can find this.

THis thread is nothing bit a s**t stir for the lynch mob and you know it.

His mother said he wasn't involved. In the next breath she said that Joe had been interviewed by ASADA (though I think she said WADA) for 4 and a half hours and he didn't even tell them. So...

It's really hard to trust anything that comes out of Essendon right now, you'll need to understand that.

it is widley known Joe was not involved in the Supp program. The HS reported this ages ago.

HTW, ingested nothing illegal, didn't speak to a doctor in New York, players didn't take anything illegal, we don't know what players took - No one trusts any EFC comms now.

However I do trust Joe's mum, whom someone has quoted in the past saying he wasn't involved.

PS My question re: VFL practice match being OK'd by ASADA wasn't asked rhetorically but I can answer it myself after checking the code.

Provisionally suspended players cannot participate in AFL competition (definition below) only when ruled ineligible (actually suspended) are they ruled out of "other activities" which would likely include practice matches.

"AFL Competition means the events and competitions conducted by or under the auspices of the AFL including the Pre-Season Competition, the Home and Away Matches and the Final Series"

Forgive us footy fans for not accepting everything the Herald-Sun tells us as gospel these days.

Old man Daniher certainly seemed pretty pissed about what took place at Essendon.

4.5 hour interview with a guy who wasn't involved in the program......Ok.

Probably just a coincidence.

It is a genuine point of discussion.

* Joe Daniher not involved in program but has 4.5 hour interview with ASADA. (From memory Hird's took 8)
* Joe Daniher not involved in program but BOTH parents attend ALL supplement meetings at the club.
* Anthony Daniher has a public dig at Hird having head in the sand.
* Danihers mum says Joe not involved, Shortly after governance penalties handed down. At this time it is believed there is inadequate evidence to issue infraction notices and further penalties may never come.
* Essendon desperate to get player interviews thrown out
* Currently we have two newspapers chopping and changing between the number of infracted players on Essendons list between 17 and 18
* Joe Daniher pulls up sore after training and misses first NAB.

Does this genuinely not concern you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suspect.

Lends serious weight to the argument of him being provisionally suspended.

Essendon supporters brush it off by saying 'oh, the club would never inject a minor'. So if he was 6 months older like the 18yo's on their list at the time it would've been fine...

Essendon had Daniher at the club as a minor in an attempt to fast-track his development so when he was drafted he was close to being ready to play.

So now that they've got the entire 2012 listed players sitting out, they've added top up players from the state leagues forcing them to play quite a strong team. Yet Daniher, who has been hyped up over the pre-season by Lloyd and others, is nowhere to be seen.

I suspect he'll be added to the list of provisionally suspended players who have suspiciously suffered injury setbacks in the last couple of weeks that will have them in doubt for the opening rounds of the season.

I know he's got a weird mug but I bet he picks up on charm alone. No need to feel sorry for him.
Did he look normal before he started training at Essendon?

Not being on a list means he wouldn't have attended any compulsory training regarding responsibilities under the WADA code. He's the only one at the club who you could say shouldn't have known better.

It is a genuine point of discussion.

* Joe Daniher not involved in program but has 4.5 hour interview with ASADA. (From memory Hird's took 8)
* Joe Daniher not involved in program but BOTH parents attend ALL supplement meetings at the club.
* Anthony Daniher has a public dig at Hird having head in the sand.
* Danihers mum says Joe not involved, Shortly after governance penalties handed down. At this time it is believed there is inadequate evidence to issue infraction notices and further penalties may never come.
* Essendon desperate to get player interviews thrown out
* Currently we have two newspapers chopping and changing between the number of infracted players on Essendons list between 17 and 18
* Joe Daniher pulls up sore after training and misses first NAB.

Does this genuinely not concern you?
And all Essendon has to do is make a public statement that Joe was not part of the supplements programme and did not receive an IN.

Why can't they do something so simple?

Suspect.

Lends serious weight to the argument of him being provisionally suspended.

Essendon supporters brush it off by saying 'oh, the club would never inject a minor'. So if he was 6 months older like the 18yo's on their list at the time it would've been fine...

Essendon had Daniher at the club as a minor in an attempt to fast-track his development so when he was drafted he was close to being ready to play.

So now that they've got the entire 2012 listed players sitting out, they've added top up players from the state leagues forcing them to play quite a strong team. Yet Daniher, who has been hyped up over the pre-season by Lloyd and others, is nowhere to be seen.

I suspect he'll be added to the list of provisionally suspended players who have suspiciously suffered injury setbacks in the last couple of weeks that will have them in doubt for the opening rounds of the season.
Here's the conundrum - if the consciously decided not to inject daniher on account of being a minor then it means they're quite aware that the program had ethical/moral/legal flaws.

But, if they did include him in the programme then he would have been issued an IN, hence provisionally suspended.

and once they hit 19 they go on to the Alzheimers medicine.

Here's the conundrum - if the consciously decided not to inject daniher on account of being a minor then it means they're quite aware that the program had ethical/moral/legal flaws.

But, if they did include him in the programme then he would have been issued an IN, hence provisionally suspended.
Alternatively it means his parents/legal guardians didn't grant permission.

Such an easy question for Essendon to answer. It makes you wonder why they don't.

It could have to do with him being a first year player. Seeing as Kavanagh, J.Merrett, Dalgliesh and O'Brien who were all at the club in 2012 presumably didn't take part in the program I seriously doubt Daniher did.

Status
Not open for further replies.