Official Match Thread S19 R7-West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Fine, with minimal syllables...: your club is crap.
oprah-won-t-accept-it.gif

Ahhh everybody loves A bit of controversy, and today it seems like I succeeded in causing some....it has really brought this thread to life :)

Ahhh everybody loves A bit of controversy, and today it seems like I succeeded in causing some....it has really brought this thread to life :)
I'm not sure you caused any controversy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit embarrassed by your thread okeyjoke7?
s**t yes.

I don't even remember it or the context to be honest. But it was a pile of horse s**t and a blatant breach of site rules. But we were a different league and I was a very very different poster.

s**t yes.

I don't even remember it or the context to be honest. But it was a pile of horse s**t and a blatant breach of site rules. But we were a different league and I was a very very different poster.
Knew you would be :).

Man, i'm better at hashtags than the East Side Hashtag
#geauxhawks has been one of the top trends for ages, we're consistent with it. Now to trump what ever Malcom is from Port Adelaide at the top.

#geauxhawks #AlwaysEastSide #donthehash #hashtaghawks #alwayshashtagging

With TFB delisting himself, I will step up to the plate unless of course either co-captain chimes in with a different team.

Surely a win this week? lol

With TFB delisting himself, I will step up to the plate unless of course either co-captain chimes in with a different team.

You don't even give me a chance to wake up and you have done this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back