Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure we are writing off the rest of our list... Are we?

There are some promising players.... He's not getting a game for a reason

Supporters can surely work out why

2012 Spencer White was regarded as a long term prospect. Part way into a long term people don't want him. If we were going to get rid of him this early we should never have drafted him in the first place.

Seriously BrianSpeaking you don't have to roll out one of your hand puppet other profiles to post comments on yourself again. You forget that many of us now of your Bob Down hand puppet. This is delusional. And all without using the Lords name in vain.
Brian passed away, he is no longer with us, Bob has moved in on his turf.
RIP Brian.

I hope Spencer makes it, it's going to be a long year ahead, if he's ever going to get some game time it's this year.
#fingerscrossed

Come on boys, let's be realistic. He was the only non injured senior player on the list who didn't get a quarter in the three NAB games, even most of the rookies got a crack!
BrianSpeaking is good mates with some in his circle of friends, he knows the reason he's not playing.
Also, let's not compare Plugger with anyone, it just makes you look silly.

And Defacto, please don't use the Lords name in vain ;)

Seriously BrianSpeaking you don't have to roll out one of your hand puppet other profiles to post comments on yourself again. You forget that many of us know of your Bob Down hand puppet. This is delusional. And all without using the Lords name in vain.

Brian passed away, he is no longer with us, Bob has moved in on his turf.
RIP Brian.

Bob good news that with the fighting of the multiple personalities and profiles within BrianSpeaking that you have come out on top. I assume you have the support of the other personalities within Brian, with agreements from Tiger Brian, Delusional Brian, Eco Warrior Brian, Lurking Brian and Gold Chains Hairy Chest Brian, that they will also fade into the background, leaving you to comment on here alone? Hopefully the witty and thoughtful Bob will remain and that we agree that we not speak of your other personalities again.

Last edited:
Want the club to hang onto big Spencer.

Walker didn't have an AFL attitude, Hawkins was just a man child, etc, etc.

White may turn out to be a bust. But you'd want to give a tall longer than three injury interrupted seasons.

FWIW, he strikes me as someone who needs to feel wanted. Needs a fatherly figure to take him under his wing.

Want the club to hang onto big Spencer.

Walker didn't have an AFL attitude, Hawkins was just a man child, etc, etc.

White may turn out to be a bust. But you'd want to give a tall longer than three injury interrupted seasons.

FWIW, he strikes me as someone who needs to feel wanted. Needs a fatherly figure to take him under his wing.
they need to play him first before anyone has any idea if he will make it. hes in front of lee thats for sure.

He needs to earn selection... He's often below par (or his opponent is above par) at VFL standard

Bob good news that with the fighting of the multiple personalities and profiles within BrianSpeaking that you have come out on top. I assume you have the support of the other personalities within Brian, with agreements from Tiger Brian, Delusional Brian, Eco Warrior Brian, Lurking Brian and Gold Chains Hairy Chest Brian, that they will also fade into the background, leaving you to comment on here alone? Hopefully the witty and thoughtful Bob will remain and that we agree that we not speak of your other personalities again.
But all he wants is to be recognised as a somebody who has inside "sources" isn't that obvious enough?

Can't just be a normal saints fan & instead try & be the bloke who says "I told you so"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why get personal on another teams board. That'll just about do you I reckon.
This is one of the things that really yanks my chain.
If your gonna go on another teams board , unless you are saying something positive, or being respectful in regards to some bad news. it is nearly always going to end up getting nasty.
Knobs who want to jump into another teams thread to argue a point or say something smart are just trolling most of the time.
For examples sake. I dont like Brent Harvey. Its my opinion that he regualy takes dives and whingers to umps all the time.
But id never go on the Nth board and give my views on him. Why??
Because i realize that they all love him and it would just cause trouble.
And vica versa , another teams board could slag off our boys as much as they want. I couldnt give a rats tossbag. Just dont come over here and do it.
End rant :D

This is one of the things that really yanks my chain.
If your gonna go on another teams board , unless you are saying something positive, or being respectful in regards to some bad news. it is nearly always going to end up getting nasty.
Knobs who want to jump into another teams thread to argue a point or say something smart are just trolling most of the time.
For examples sake. I dont like Brent Harvey. Its my opinion that he regualy takes dives and whingers to umps all the time.
But id never go on the Nth board and give my views on him. Why??
Because i realize that they all love him and it would just cause trouble.
And vica versa , another teams board could slag off our boys as much as they want. I couldnt give a rats tossbag. Just dont come over here and do it.
End rant :D
So I can be pleasant and polite, and when someone is not pleasant and polite to me for no good reason, irrespective of whos board it is, I have to sit on my hands? FFS!

So I can be pleasant and polite, and when someone is not pleasant and polite to me for no good reason, irrespective of whos board it is, I have to sit on my hands? FFS!
Yeah that sounds about right:thumbsu::p

To be fair to you i wasnt really aiming at your post specifically mate.
More about stuff in the past from other opposition posters.
Im not really a fan of jumping on other teams boards myself, but if other peeps do it and its done respectfully then its Ok i guess :thumbsu:
Dont let this little misunderstanding burn you mate. If youve got something interesting to add in the future, then theres nothing stopping you popping in again.

Last edited:
Yeah that sounds about right:thumbsu::p

To be fair to you i wasnt really aiming at your post specifically mate.
More about stuff in the past from other opposition posters.
Im not really a fan of jumping on other teams boards myself, but if other peeps do it and its done respectfully then its Ok i guess :thumbsu:
Dont let this little misunderstanding burn you mate. If youve got something interesting to add in the future, then theres nothing stopping you popping in again.
Appreciate the post mate. Haveagreatweekend! :thumbsu:

Why are rebuilds necessary?

Geelong are predicted to finish top 4 or thereabouts again... 12 years after initial foray into finals footy.

Likewise Sydney, Hawthorn

Whilst Melbourne, Carlton, Richmond have been rebuilding for a decade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back