Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand that Eade has all but confirmed Adam Saad to be elevated from the GCS Rookie list in time to debut round 1. I don’t expect him to force his way into the Warriors starting 22 this season, but could be handy depth. I am happy with my decision to pick him up as a Free Agent, they are almost always a risk!

Boys got a category league code with some mates who want a good comp but have no league. Have 5 in there atm. Need at least 3 coaches to make a decent league. 8 side would make it super competitive.

this is the code

League ID 866420
Password abc123

Boys got a category league code with some mates who want a good comp but have no league. Have 5 in there atm. Need at least 3 coaches to make a decent league. 8 side would make it super competitive.

this is the code

League ID 866420
Password abc123
Is it a keeper or a one year thing? Can't afford to be in 2 keepers. When would the draft be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am already in 4 keeper leagues (two of them are for $$), plus another dynasty league that uses SC scoring and Google spreadsheets to keep track of everything, that is not to mention the more traditional SC and DT games.. I think I have a problem..
You know which one's your favourite though ;)

s**t. Hate to be the bearer of bad rumours for you tenderwarrior and Unknown Caller - but word on the street is that a Blues and St Kilda player have also returned positive samples for Clenbuterol. And they're on your respective lists.

Well, I don't have any Blues players, so it is either a Ruckman or a Defender... hope it is one of the Rucks, and going by injury history I would guess that it is probably a player that I traded off you Rockford last season?

There was also a rumour that a Wellington Phoenix player tested positive. Is it in wellington they are trying to say they copped it?

Either way if these players run out this week I'm guessing the rumours are false

There was also a rumour that a Wellington Phoenix player tested positive. Is it in wellington they are trying to say they copped it?

Either way if these players run out this week I'm guessing the rumours are false
The rumour was that it was to be announced officially next week, but certain media and AFL people are saying that these rumours are false, that no saints or blues player has tested positive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back