2015 QFA North

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know what comp Kedron are playing in this year

Mayne 10-8-68 d UQ 6-6-42. Preseason Premiers go the Mighty Mayne Tigers !!!!!!!

left just before half time in the seniors game between noosa and mt Gravatt scores were tied. Us noosa two's boys were pretty happy to match it with Mounties but go down by 4.

Maroochy rolled Coorparoo by 10 goals. Was a good hit out for both teams - played in the right spirit too. Hope the Coorparoo guys do alright this year. Noosa v Mt Gravatt - not sure of scoreboard there. Anyone see the Yeronga v Caloundra game?

Maroochy rolled Coorparoo by 10 goals. Was a good hit out for both teams - played in the right spirit too. Hope the Coorparoo guys do alright this year. Noosa v Mt Gravatt - not sure of scoreboard there. Anyone see the Yeronga v Caloundra game?

I wasn't at the Noosa v Mounties game but a mate who's son plays in the colts said Noosa were highly competitive all game, were hard at it and the ex AFL boys of Moloney and Copeland showed they will add a new dimension to Noosa this year.

Unfortunately the game was called off 10 mins into the last quarter with Mounties up by about 4 goals due to a Noosa player being knocked out and requiring an ambulance. I hope all is good with this player and that he is back playing soon

I wasn't at the Noosa v Mounties game but a mate who's son plays in the colts said Noosa were highly competitive all game, were hard at it and the ex AFL boys of Moloney and Copeland showed they will add a new dimension to Noosa this year.

Unfortunately the game was called off 10 mins into the last quarter with Mounties up by about 4 goals due to a Noosa player being knocked out and requiring an ambulance. I hope all is good with this player and that he is back playing soon
It was unfortunate, but the young lad is good and will be up and about for round one.

It was unfortunate, but the young lad is good and will be up and about for round one.

Excellent news swamp for the fella involved. As I said I wasn't there but it never sounds good to hear an ambulance was called to a game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mayne should be in QAFL is my point.

i thought that was obvious my apologies
Courtesy from tigerhawk that's why Mayne didn't go up

Going to the QAFL or the QFA was a no brainer really...Mayne finished 6th in 2013...On averages that would mean we may have finished last in the QAFL...given most of our list hardly played a final in 10 years why would our committee subject loyal players to another year of getting pumped for the glory of playing QAFL it was a pragmatic decision based on getting our facilities and the like up to a QAFL standard as well as rewarding loyal servants with the opportunity for success most of these guys will retire in a year or two and we will be right back in the pack in the QFA

Just not ready yet, smart move IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back