Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
South face view of WTC 7 collapse:

Absolutely no doubt that the start of the collapse is caused by the central columns failing and the penthouse collapsing which then caused the rest of the building to fail. Contributing factors to the failure were the substation built beneath WTC substation which fed fuel to the fire for 7 hours. This video should put to rest anyone who thinks that WTC 7 collapsed at "free fall" speeds. It did not.

OK.

Who benefited from the result, who didn't?

OK.

Who benefited from the result, who didn't?

You tell me. Either way it doesn't change what happened.

And using that sort of logic one must come to the conclusion doctors are behind all illnesses because they benefit. Police are behind all crime because it keeps them employed. It simply is not a valid argument to say x is responsible for y because they benefitted from it.

You tell me. Either way it doesn't change what happened.

And using that sort of logic one must come to the conclusion doctors are behind all illnesses because they benefit. Police are behind all crime because it keeps them employed. It simply is not a valid argument to say x is responsible for y because they benefitted from it.

:$

And here lies the problem. You (and other's like you on here) are not interested in anything else but arguing points made by people who you wish to not agree with. It's purely a macho - 'I'm going to win this argument' ego thing. You're not interested in learning a thing.

You know nothing about what 911 allowed the Americans to do in terms of finance and resourcing, or what war has achieved for the ruling class for generations. Do you know anything about Israel / Palestine? No? It DOES change what happened.

Or shall we put finance to the side for a minute? Is losing up to 3000 Americans on 911 worthy of illegally invading and murdering up to 1 million innocent Iraqis (who were never involved in 911 to begin with, guess they were unlucky, huh?), as well as losing a further 4500 American military? Do you ever stop and ask yourself why? Why do they continue to fight what they call a 'war', which has no possibility of ever being won? What could possibly be the benefit? Well?

Look at these brave American army personnel, doing their country proud. Basically spending all day patrolling a poppy field in Afghanistan.

USopium7.png

Afghanistan produces 90% of the world's heroin.

In July 2000, Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar, collaborating with the United Nations to eradicate heroin production in Afghanistan, declared that growing poppies was un-Islamic, resulting in one of the world's most successful anti-drug campaigns..

Since the US invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 production of heroin in Afghanistan has sky-rocketed.

Shouldn't America (the guardians of peace and everything good in the world) be destroying the heroin source?

Anyone care to join the dots?

Or shall we put finance to the side for a minute? Is losing up to 3000 Americans on 911 worthy of illegally invading and murdering up to 1 million innocent Iraqis (who were never involved in 911 to begin with, guess they were unlucky, huh?), as well as losing a further 4500 American military? Do you ever stop and ask yourself why? Why do they continue to fight what they call a 'war', which has no possibility of ever being won? What could possibly be the benefit? Well?
So, after complaining that no one was talking about the money, and then being hostile to my attempt to push the discussion to the money... you want to stop talking about the money.

Do you want to proceed with a discussion on Israel/Palestine?
Or do you want to continue to shout over the top of people, that they won't engage you in discussion?

You scream of someone who has only just realised how corrupt humans are...

Look at these brave American army personnel, doing their country proud. Basically spending all day patrolling a poppy field in Afghanistan.

USopium7.png

Afghanistan produces 90% of the world's heroin.

In July 2000, Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar, collaborating with the United Nations to eradicate heroin production in Afghanistan, declared that growing poppies was un-Islamic, resulting in one of the world's most successful anti-drug campaigns..

Since the US invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 production of heroin in Afghanistan has sky-rocketed.

Shouldn't America (the guardians of peace and everything good in the world) be destroying the heroin source?

Anyone care to join the dots?
Do you have a solid link to all that info?

I'm on the edge of believing it, because heroine is good money for the US. But I just can't quite take your word, that they would be that obvious.
I'm not being sarcastic, so please treat my request as a discussion, not an argument.

Do you have a solid link to all that info?

I'm on the edge of believing it, because heroine is good money for the US. But I just can't quite take your word, that they would be that obvious.
I'm not being sarcastic, so please treat my request as a discussion, not an argument.

Don't worry I'm not here to argue with everyone.

There's a LOT of similar photos to that one, video evidence and statistical evidence of the heroine production, just google it.

But it's nothing new. The 'CIA and Contras cocaine trafficking' in the 80's for example.

Do you think military aircraft go through customs?

If you go far back enough into history and then join the dots you'll quickly discover how it all works.

I posted a link to 'JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick' a few pages back, a great place to start.

:$

And here lies the problem. You (and other's like you on here) are not interested in anything else but arguing points made by people who you wish to not agree with. It's purely a macho - 'I'm going to win this argument' ego thing. You're not interested in learning a thing.

You know nothing about what 911 allowed the Americans to do in terms of finance and resourcing, or what war has achieved for the ruling class for generations. Do you know anything about Israel / Palestine? No? It DOES change what happened.

I've researched 9/11 and what happened thoroughly and absolutely disagree with what you are saying. America is the sort of country that does what it wants when it comes to foreign policy. Not sure why you bring Israel and Palestine into it - neither had anything to do with September 11. America suffered massively economically post september 11.

Don't believe your claim of 1 million innocent iraqi civilians murdered either. There have been civilians lost in friendly fire - that is a facet of war. One thing is for certain though - Iraq is much better off today then it was under Saddam Hussein despite being politically unstable. Having said that I am not the biggest fan of Americans and believe there could have been better ways of removing Saddam Hussein. I think most reasonably minded people agree that Saddam needed to be stopped though.

You are right - the war on terror will always be ongoing and is impossible to defeat entirely. By the same token I think that the progress of terrorism and terrorist organisations needs to be fought for the general good of human kind. And that's why there is a constant war on terror.

Don't worry I'm not here to argue with everyone.

There's a LOT of similar photos to that one, video evidence and statistical evidence of the heroine production, just google it.

But it's nothing new. The 'CIA and Contras cocaine trafficking' in the 80's for example.

Do you think military aircraft go through customs?

If you go far back enough into history and then join the dots you'll quickly discover how it all works.

I posted a link to 'JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick' a few pages back, a great place to start.
Thank you.

I'll look at the CIA contras info.
I can't find anything solid or 'tangible' for the heroine info, but I've only looked at the top paid results from google.

From what I understand, military aircraft do go through customs. But that doesn't mean that there are easy ways for bureaucrats to get around bureaucracy.

I've looked up the JFK to 911 video (Is it the 3.5 hour video?), and I'll try to watch it eventually. But I can read faster than I can watch a video, so if there is solid information I can read, I'd really prefer that to the movie. (No sarcasm, I'm being genuine).

I am skeptical in general.
Physics and chemistry I am good with, but with human corruption and the rest of the human condition bullshit, I need more information to certify my view on a situation...
Do you know what I mean? I'm sure you had the same stance that I did, once before?

Don't believe your claim of 1 million innocent iraqi civilians murdered either. There have been civilians lost in friendly fire - that is a facet of war. One thing is for certain though - Iraq is much better off today then it was under Saddam Hussein despite being politically unstable. Having said that I am not the biggest fan of Americans and believe there could have been better ways of removing Saddam Hussein. I think most reasonably minded people agree that Saddam needed to be stopped though.

I'm flabbergasted

Don't believe your claim of 1 million innocent iraqi civilians murdered either. There have been civilians lost in friendly fire - that is a facet of war.

Wow.

Even Wikipedia suggests 500,000 Iraqi civilian deaths up to 2011, which seems conservative from all I've read. If you're suggesting that these are excused as casualties of or a 'facet' of war, well shame on you! Explain why this is necessary please? By the way, Australia has suffered less than 200 terrorism related deaths since the 1970s. Our money helping the Americans is well spent you think?

Denial.

One thing is for certain though - Iraq is much better off today then it was under Saddam Hussein despite being politically unstable. Having said that I am not the biggest fan of Americans and believe there could have been better ways of removing Saddam Hussein. I think most reasonably minded people agree that Saddam needed to be stopped though.

Again, what do you have to backup this claim? While Saddam ruled harshly and undoubtedly did wrong by many, such a Nation(s) are never going to be democracies. These are religious wars that have continued for centuries, the people despise each other. There's a strong argument to suggest that a Saddam style rule is the most secure way for the majority of the Iraqi people. Saddam kept a good amount of control of the region, which is now in absolute turmoil. Again, this is to the advantage of the USA.

You are right - the war on terror will always be ongoing and is impossible to defeat entirely. By the same token I think that the progress of terrorism and terrorist organisations needs to be fought for the general good of human kind. And that's why there is a constant war on terror.

Exactly, and how convenient? But, you tell me how it makes sense to keep killing hundred of thousands of more innocent Muslims to protect ourselves from what?? The odd nut case with a bomb?? These people have always existed!! I remind you too that Iraq was not involved in your beloved 9/11.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again, what do you have to backup this claim? While Saddam ruled harshly and undoubtedly did wrong by many, such a Nation(s) are never going to be democracies. These are religious wars that have continued for centuries, the people despise each other. There's a strong argument to suggest that a Saddam style rule is the most secure way for the majority of the Iraqi people. Saddam kept a good amount of control of the region, which is now in absolute turmoil. Again, this is to the advantage of the USA.

Exactly, and how convenient? But, you tell me how it makes sense to keep killing hundred of thousands of more innocent Muslims to protect ourselves from what?? The odd nut case with a bomb?? These people have always existed!! I remind you too that Iraq was not involved in your beloved 9/11.
Well then how do you justify the 1.45 million dead, wounded and missing Iraqi soldiers and civilians as a result of Saddam invading Iran in the 1980s. Not to mention the estimated US$627 billion lost to the Iraqi people as a direct result of this pointless conflict?
No hurry. You can youtube it I expect ;)

Well then how do you justify the 1.45 million dead, wounded and missing Iraqi soldiers and civilians as a result of Saddam invading Iran in the 1980s. Not to mention the estimated US$627 billion lost to the Iraqi people as a direct result of this pointless conflict?
No hurry. You can youtube it I expect ;)

Ah OK. No, actually I don't need to Google anything. I know for a fact (it is a fact) that America funded / supported Saddam during his invasion of Iran.

Looks like YOU'RE the one with some justifying to do, doesn't it?

Fail.

Ah OK. No, actually I don't need to Google anything. I know for a fact (it is a fact) that America funded / supported Saddam during his invasion of Iran.

Fail.

And the invasion of Kuwait? Even Saddam's most staunch allies didn't support him on that one. Setting alight all the oil wells was madness. The world is a better place without that maniac. I can't believe you are arguing otherwise.

Fail.
Ha Ha Ha Ha
I told you to google it. You're so predictable.
The US didn't start supporting the Iraqi's until nearly 2 years after Saddam invaded Iran when it looked like Iraq was going to fall to Iran. The Saudis were funding him to the likes of US$1 billion per month after 1982 for the same reason.
You totally failed to answer my question as to his invasion in the first place and justify the loss of lives and wealth to the people of Iraq as being the "most secure way for Iraqi people".

Ha Ha Ha Ha
I told you to google it. You're so predictable.
The US didn't start supporting the Iraqi's until nearly 2 years after Saddam invaded Iran when it looked like Iraq was going to fall to Iran. The Saudis were funding him to the likes of US$1 billion per month after 1982 for the same reason.
You totally failed to answer my question as to his invasion in the first place and justify the loss of lives and wealth to the people of Iraq as being the "most secure way for Iraqi people".

I said - "America funded / supported Saddam during his invasion of Iran."

No?

Your point was based around Saddam being the cause of death during that war, a war that America helped encourage.

I said - "America funded / supported Saddam during his invasion of Iran."

No?

Your point was based around Saddam being the cause of death during that war, a war that America helped encourage.
Where's the evidence that the US encouraged Iraq to invade Iran?
Also, you evaded my question yet again :straining:

QUOTE="PatrickBateman, post: 37682127, member: 68947"]I said - "America funded / supported Saddam during his invasion of Iran."

No?

Your point was based around Saddam being the cause of death during that war, a war that America helped encourage.[/QUOTE]

What's the question?

.. and when did I state that the USA encouraged Iraq to invade Iran? Not that I'm saying this didn't happen.
Gee, I don't know :confused::rolleyes:
The question was:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back